Laggy 6.0

da94broncodude

Reaction score
Hey guys i have one i cannot figure out WTF is going on with, basically truck acts like its got some of the typical issues for laggy or now low end boost but everything seems to check out, no uppipe leaks, no boost leaks, good EBP and EBP readings, Good map sensor and line and map sensor readings, new turbo so no VGT solenoid issues, vgt cycles properly, egr ******d, etc only code im getting is Fan speed sensor has no response, truck is stock with exhaust and smokes like its on a tow tune, cant even powerbrake it and build boost, but if you drive it and slowly ease into it, it will build 25psi no problem, just falls on its face if you floor it from a dead stop, any ideas?

jpow95

Reaction score
I'd start at looking at your icp desired and actual had a issue like this once mine was a pump I went threw everything

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

da94broncodude

Reaction score
injectors are brand new premiums from warren (new solenoids SV springs etc) i checked the icp and it didnt seem to be far off what it wanted

GW03X

Reaction score
I have been having same issue when I bought our 03 excursion. I've tried just about everything and tested as much as I could also. Next thing I need to test is maf voltage to tps. 2 things that I haven't touched are torque converter and intercooler. But I don't have any exhaust or boost leaks either. Have you checked your cat to see if it's plugged?

da94broncodude

Reaction score
think i might be on to something, engine load seems awfully high, 90% in drive with no throttle, 60-70% in neutral/park.... Torque converter?

GW03X

Reaction score
I'll check mine also. I was thinking that's about all I haven't done yet. How long have you been having issues?

Latest posts

Members online