S369 SXE

TrevorS369

Reaction score
Well I finally got a set of Nitto 420's and made it to the track for the opening day of the season. First time running the truck at the track since I upgraded to a Midwest dual dueler and no limit intake setup. I'm not sure how much the truck weighs, but it's a 2013 F250 ccsb 4x4 fully loaded Lariat. The only weight change that has been made was removing the spare tire. Anyways, I was pretty excited to try out my new set of 420's, after being used to driving around on a set of crappy Bridgestones lol. But here's the slip and a couple pictures of the set up

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 220

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Very nice. That's roughly what the TSD extra cab runs with the billet 66. So you're definitely making more power. Be careful with those rods !! Congrats buddy !

c63 AMG

Reaction score
Damn that's quick. Stock internals - link to build?

Sent from my banana using Tapatalk

TrevorS369

Reaction score
Thanks guys! And yea, stock internals and stock trans lol. No problems yet, but everything has its limits. I'm not sure what it relates to in RWHP, I haven't had it on the Dyno recently

TrevorS369

Reaction score
Does anyone know if there is a 1/4 mile record for a stock bottom end/transmission 6.7 powerstroke?? I haven't really seen anyone running sub 12 seconds with a stock bottom end and transmission

Members online

No members online now.