• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

AFE 6.0 intercooler

Gearhead2012

Reaction score
I have an AFE Bladerunner 6.0 intercooler with barely over 500 miles on it. I'm going to a water to air system for a compound turbo setup Im working on and the piping won't allow the use of conventional intercooler. There's absolutely nothing wrong with this. Never saw over 45 psi. I saw a decrease in intake manifold temp over the factory intercooler, and is arguably the best flowing intercooler for 6.0's on the market. These sell for $1500+ new. I'd like to get $1200 but I'm flexible, open to offers and trades, need this gone. Thanks for looking. PM with offers, I can text you pictures.

Here is a link to this intercooler:

http://www.amazon.com/aFe-46-20102-BladeRunner-Intercooler-V8-6-0L/dp/B009UQEE7U

powerstrokecrzy

Reaction score
Long shot here, but i know you do machine work and i bout a set of 6.0 heads from you a couple years ago. Anyway got a core set if interested in a trade. Magnafluxed to find cracks in the valve seats and thats when the customer decided to buy a set from you. No machine work has been done to them.

Gearhead2012

Reaction score
Sorry man, I'm no longer doing machine work, wish I could help you out there. I'm still open to offers though. What were you thinking?

powerstrokecrzy

Reaction score
Ok, didn't know you weren't doing that anymore. I was just thinking trade the heads and you'd have a set you could fix up and sell pretty quickly I'd bet, but if you're not doing the work yourself it wouldn't benefit you at all. I come across anything else I'll let you know

Latest posts

Members online