• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

99-07 Bushwhacker Cut out Fender Flares

Supertrooper442

Reaction score
I have a brand new set of Bushwhacker cut out fender flares. Rivot style. They are still in the box. Part numbers are 20043-02 for the front and 20046-02 for rear. Bought them and decided to go another route. $300.

Attachments

• FullSizeRender.jpg
    FullSizeRender.jpg
    980.2 KB · Views: 87
  • FullSizeRender1.jpg
    FullSizeRender1.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 103
Last edited:

TyCorr

Reaction score
We give him until 7am tomorrow and we start calling the district office he works out of. Strangely enough, you may call there to report the theft as well. Two birds, one stone.

Id say he's avoiding you. You dont find time to take the money but not deliver on the sale. If he cojes in and says "oh, i went on vacation" or anything he's FOS. You can check a sale thread from anywhere and reply if you arent punctual enough to get it shipped. I asked my b7ddy about it 15 min ago and he said the ISP here would be supremely interested in an officer doing stuff like that. Especially since they could most likely drop the shipment even if they were on duty.

Decker

Reaction score
Finally recieved these after a month of waiting to get them. Turns out they are for a short bed not a long bed as mention. Also they are not brand new. They are very scuffed up and covered in scratches almost as they have been dragged across the ground?

Latest posts

Members online