MBRP Exhaust

Spectre32

Reaction score
Does MBRP still make any sort of "competition grade" systems for the 6.4 anymore? I have been out of the game for awhile and just recently got another truck again, and was looking for my options within MBRP and I cant seem to find anything on there site or otherwise.

JrStroker

Reaction score
Does MBRP still make any sort of "competition grade" systems for the 6.4 anymore? I have been out of the game for awhile and just recently got another truck again, and was looking for my options within MBRP and I cant seem to find anything on there site or otherwise.
Just go with FLO-PRO. Best fit/sound I've seen by far.

€ory Anderson

mustube

Reaction score
I just put a 5" flopro on my truck yesterday. Fit was awesome and they have the best clamps I've seen yet.

powerstrokedkid87

Reaction score
First I had a aFe 4" exhaust. Fit was okay at best, but I wanted a 5". So I got a used FLO-PRO for a steal. Then I chopped it up for the stack kit. LOL. but overall it's the best fit period.

€ory Anderson

interesting with the AFE, we have had great fitment with those kits. Flo Pro is a good option as well.

01pwrstkr

Reaction score
Another vote for Flo-pro! Have a 4" downpipe back and I left the exit pipe off and put a 4"-5" tip on and it dumps right after the axel. Like said before it fit perfectly and the clamps are awesome!

"3 can keep a secret if 2 are dead"

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.