My progress/small build thread

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Alright, I've made up my mind not to rush this and do it right. I'll just run E.T. at Rudy's and stick the drag radials on to see if it's quick enough to be competitive in 7.70.

Gonna use Jared's gauge to see what low pressure fuel is doing. If that's good then I'm just going to let it ride for a while while I gather parts again. Mary's LPFS, dual fuel, and at least 60%'s. All in favor?

if it runs high 12's 7.70 will just be a disappointment.

B585Ford

Reaction score
Alright, I've made up my mind not to rush this and do it right. I'll just run E.T. at Rudy's and stick the drag radials on to see if it's quick enough to be competitive in 7.70.

Gonna use Jared's gauge to see what low pressure fuel is doing. If that's good then I'm just going to let it ride for a while while I gather parts again. Mary's LPFS, dual fuel, and at least 60%'s. All in favor?

It never hurts to test everything to confirm the problem is the HPFP especially if you find yourself in a position like me last year....That being said, I would just about bet the farm it is the HPFP. Even Ford, when it is under warranty (of course that would be on stock tuning), says replace the HPFP if low RP code comes up. Anyways, sounds like a plan to me!!!

Last edited:

bft blue oval boys

Reaction score
Boom
7c70df11c2fa1bfbe0141470c18bfb02.jpg

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
good job buddy. that's exactly what my high powers would run on stock fuel .

swinky

Reaction score
Yeah I remember dancing in my truck when I was behind you in staging and saw the 7.69 come up on the board. I can't wait to make some 1/4 mile runs.

bft blue oval boys

Reaction score
Haven't even drove it since Rudy's... Freaking busy. I'm going on a cruise next week though and I may have a little something when I get back! I'll update!

Latest posts

Members online