What setup to make 900+whp?

B585Ford

Reaction score
Exactly. As already mentioned, exhaust side (back of up pipes if stockers), boost leak, or possibly turbo

sootie

Reaction score
Smokes black on every hill, smoke free on flat ground.

you have issues bud. get that uppipe leak fixed and check over every boot and clamp in the system. plenty of guys have the identical setup as you and it works fine. he!l my buddy has an S472 on stock fuel and its not that bad...

Radioflyer

Reaction score
what tuning if i missed it?

The tuning is good :toast:

Ethan, when was this leaky up pipe discovered??? That would've been helpful information after the many text messages we've gone over and over about this. LOL

08Monster

Reaction score
The tuning is good :toast:

Ethan, when was this leaky up pipe discovered??? That would've been helpful information after the many text messages we've gone over and over about this. LOL
Haha I told you that when I did my single and you suggested I get them replaced, and I said I can't pull the cab at the moment! Remember?

Radioflyer

Reaction score
Haha I told you that when I did my single and you suggested I get them replaced, and I said I can't pull the cab at the moment! Remember?
I thought you'd fixed them by now. LOL. But I guess not. I'd make that a priority..

08Monster

Reaction score
Cody told me I could just pull the trans. Is it even doable without pulling the trans? Or just much easier?