SCT X4 General Error #110AF Full Flash To Vehicle Not Allowed

Powerstroke Man 6.4

Reaction score
Anybody have this problem? trying to load a custom tune looked up on the interwebs and found a Mustang forum and they said to update the tuner updated the tuner no change. Tried to load the custom tune from stock and from another custom tune.

My other custom tunes flash no problem.

TIA

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Anybody have this problem? trying to load a custom tune looked up on the interwebs and found a Mustang forum and they said to update the tuner updated the tuner no change. Tried to load the custom tune from stock and from another custom tune.

My other custom tunes flash no problem.

TIA

did you update via the computer or wifi ?

GearHeadSales

Reaction score
Call or email SCT with your serial number. It is a known issue with only a beta fix for now. It is a quick and easy fix on their end.

Powerstroke Man 6.4

Reaction score
Call or email SCT with your serial number. It is a known issue with only a beta fix for now. It is a quick and easy fix on their end.

Waited 1 hr 25 ms on hold LOL Is another way to get the beta software? (Other than talking to SCT?) Gave the guy the error # I told him the problem and asked if he needed tuner serial number he said no) told me to return to stock and update via SCT updater. I said I returned the truck to stock and updated it to the latest "public" software yesterday. He said he doesnt know what beta software I'm talking about and the guys that have access to any of the beta software are out of office today.

Thanks

(If not I will have to wait till Monday bummer lol I wanted to try out my new tune LOL)

Last edited:

jwelborn6fo

Reaction score
I was on the phone with Mo from SCT for almost 2 hours yesterday & we tried a few different things and still no solution. He said that he was sending it to their engineer to figure out a solution and he will get back with me.. So, hopefully I will know something Monday.

Powerstroke Man 6.4

Reaction score
I was on the phone with Mo from SCT for almost 2 hours yesterday & we tried a few different things and still no solution. He said that he was sending it to their engineer to figure out a solution and he will get back with me.. So, hopefully I will know something Monday.

I'll also will be calling (tmrw) Monday again and get this thing fixed.

k2davis1

Reaction score
I got the same issue with my X4. Was in contact with SCT last Friday 4/17 and all they pretty much blew me off and told me I needed to update. IT IS UP TO DATE!!!!! Been talking to a few other people on the 08-10 6.4 Facebook page with the same issue. Hopefully find a solution soon

k2davis1

Reaction score
Just got off phone with SCT and they loaded a beta software on the server for me. I guess it will automatically update when plugged on but it will also say there is new software available which apparently you DO NOT want because that will put it back to the released version and not the beta. Anyone done this can shed some light on that?

GearHeadSales

Reaction score
email [email protected] In the subject line put "6.4 custom tune 110AF" enter your serial number in the email. He will email you back saying it has been added to the server. Once it is added to the server, automatically check for updates, then hit cancel. Everything should work from there. They are working on a full release and should have it fixed soon.

Derek@Vision Diesel

Reaction score
One of the greatest fixes for an issue ever.... "auto check for updates" and instead of allowing it to do the update that it recommends, you hit cancel and unplug the tuner.

Makes sense right?

Powerstroke Man 6.4

Reaction score
Update emailed Taylor at SCT my tuner serial numbr got my file loaded on to the updater server and loaded on the tuner its all fixed. Took around 5 mins

UpstateDieselGuy

Reaction score
That's service! I've waited on the phone several times for way too long with questions. I wish they had a better tech support setup on their website.

Latest posts

Members online