Help! Twisted Trans, misplaced bolt pack!

BackwoodsFiero

Reaction score
Somehow I managed to lose part of the installation bolt pack that came with my Twisted trans. They list the parts on the package but the parts fell out moving the pallet. Completely my fault, i opened it and layed it back in my bed. I found the 8 tc bolts but am missing a "spring 5r110" What am I looking for?? Theyre at a truck event this weekend and can't get a hold of them till Monday and I'm trying to put it in today.

Daryl@TDP

Reaction score
All that was in there was the 8 bolts. I just use the bag with the label as extra layer of bag to put the bolts in. I throw the springs away myself the spring is sent by precision for the pump. It's not needed as your pump is already modified.

BackwoodsFiero

Reaction score
Almost forgot, I also have to give a shout out and thumbs up to whoever I spoke to at Maryland Performance Diesel. Knowing they also built trans, I called them to see if they knew what this "missing" spring could be for. Upfront I even told him this was for a competitor's trans and he was still willing to help!! That's dedication to the "sport" if I've ever seen it! I may not have gone with an MPD trans but you can be sure my next go-fast goods will be from them!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.