The Singled Out Build

TRUBBS

Reaction score
No, that's very real. Kinda puts why it was being peddled so hard the last couple months into perspective.

yeah i clicked the link to see what truck it was, noticed right before it sold he was pushing real hard for someone to buy it or find him a seller.

knew something was wrong with the engine for sure

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
yeah i clicked the link to see what truck it was, noticed right before it sold he was pushing real hard for someone to buy it or find him a seller.

knew something was wrong with the engine for sure

Maybe he'll get the buyer a turbo kit in trade. I remember he called it a "built" engine. What a joke.

04cr450

Reaction score
to the op- it was great hanging out with you guys at the shop and the weekend! (im greg with the lowered black eclb 6.0). Good luck with your truck man, what a raw f-ing deal, unreal, I put in my 2 cents when we were speaking about it so ill leave it at that....
Also, glad you are going with a single set-up, you will love it.

Mattf1987

Reaction score
Not saying do or don't but wondering why?

Just want to try it out, I rode in one last night at the hotel and liked the way it performed, I'm thinking of a s464 as reccomends by they guys who's truck I rode in. Or go with a s467, Craig from mod talked to me for a while and suggested a htt 371 but I really want a 400 frame charger

Mattf1987

Reaction score
to the op- it was great hanging out with you guys at the shop and the weekend! (im greg with the lowered black eclb 6.0). Good luck with your truck man, what a raw f-ing deal, unreal, I put in my 2 cents when we were speaking about it so ill leave it at that....
Also, glad you are going with a single set-up, you will love it.

Hey Greg it was great meeting you and hanging out this weekend! We will have to get back together soon and shoot the **** again!

Inline6359

Reaction score
Hahahaha that would be awesome but I do to see that happening lol. Maybe he could throw in one of your intercoolers! Kevin has one it's a nice piece for sure!

If he didnt give you any lube or a kiss for helping purchase that new platinum dually i doubt your getting an intercooler.

halltrash

Reaction score
Why has Eric not commented on this thread? Clearly he has to have seen it and know of the issue.

I would be sick if I sold something and it turned out like this...

i`ll give you credit if someone had sold me a truck that was obviously that screwd up they would need a new set of knee caps ther is no way that yhey didn`t know the motor was bad they should be nominated for shister of the year :axe:

Riverside

Reaction score
Maybe it just me but it sure seems like there is more of these kinda deals out there.

People just hiding chit......being misleading.

Clearly the seller knew there was.......at least.......mismatched pistons.
But didn't have enough dignity to state that there was mismatched pistons when selling.

All about putting it onto someone else.......sucks.

Op.
Sorry for your situation.
Your handling this very raw deal well......hats off to ya.

And thanks for posting the problems it had on here.....cause that's the only real say any of us have when put in these situations.

Thanks for sharing.

gfulton

Reaction score
Maybe it just me but it sure seems like there is more of these kinda deals out there.

People just hiding chit......being misleading.

Clearly the seller knew there was.......at least.......mismatched pistons.
But didn't have enough dignity to state that there was mismatched pistons when selling.

All about putting it onto someone else.......sucks.

Op.
Sorry for your situation.
Your handling this very raw deal well......hats off to ya.

And thanks for posting the problems it had on here.....cause that's the only real say any of us have when put in these situations.

Thanks for sharing.

I think he just wants to drop it........just sayin..

Mattf1987

Reaction score
No it's okay guys, I don't mind just talking about it. My situation is what I would like to call "unique" in that this is the nightmare that everybody fears most when buying a truck. The funny thing is If this would have happened to me 7 months ago before I had my daughter I would be inclined to say I may have handled things differently. Still up to this point I would like Eric to at least contact me and discuss this. I find myself still giving him a chance and hope that maybe something good will come from him..and for some off reason I'm not really mad, I feel more sorry for him as a person and fear that if that's the way he is going to treat people that one day he is going to notice how things should have been handled say when he has children of his own. I've said it before and I'll say it again, yes it's a lot of money and yes it's a lot of time but at any given moment something that isn't materialistic can be taken away. The auto industry is already full of people and situations that are less than favorable and it would do nothing for me or any of us to go bust his ass or break my character for something as stupid as a truck.

Mattf1987

Reaction score
With that being said I ordered mpd's single kit with a Fmw 467.7 race cover and all ready to make a bunch of racket lol. What's another 3+k anywho lol Good thing I've got a lot of credit card slots in my wallet, it's starting to look like a rainbow of eff my life's in there! But I am selling my house for a healthy profit so at least the wife will still let me sleep in the bed haha!

01pwrstkr

Reaction score
No it's okay guys, I don't mind just talking about it. My situation is what I would like to call "unique" in that this is the nightmare that everybody fears most when buying a truck. The funny thing is If this would have happened to me 7 months ago before I had my daughter I would be inclined to say I may have handled things differently. Still up to this point I would like Eric to at least contact me and discuss this. I find myself still giving him a chance and hope that maybe something good will come from him..and for some off reason I'm not really mad, I feel more sorry for him as a person and fear that if that's the way he is going to treat people that one day he is going to notice how things should have been handled say when he has children of his own. I've said it before and I'll say it again, yes it's a lot of money and yes it's a lot of time but at any given moment something that isn't materialistic can be taken away. The auto industry is already full of people and situations that are less than favorable and it would do nothing for me or any of us to go bust his ass or break my character for something as stupid as a truck.

With that being said I ordered mpd's single kit with a Fmw 467.7 race cover and all ready to make a bunch of racket lol. What's another 3+k anywho lol Good thing I've got a lot of credit card slots in my wallet, it's starting to look like a rainbow of eff my life's in there! But I am selling my house for a healthy profit so at least the wife will still let me sleep in the bed haha!
You sir are a great man! There's a lot of people in this world who could learn a thing or 20 from you! Hopefully one day I'll be lucky enough to meet you and shake your hand!

That being said, I love the truck! I eye balled it for a long time before I bought mine. And probably would have bought it if it was closer! Lol. I hope your build goes smoothly and without complications! Can't wait to see it finished and running!

"3 can keep a secret if 2 are dead"

Dzchey21

Reaction score
He has no problems adding pictures of his new platinum on insta gram

What a ****ty deal, sorry to hear man

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.