triples

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Man... I got excuses lol. Besides that I'm glad I haven't rushed it... It's allowed me to get it running properly.

Dyno sept 13th. Track I don't know lol. Just take my word for it, the truck is fast lol.

well at least whe you say its fast, you actually know. get some !!

Reaction score
i have a big twin kii i'll sell ya. should make 1200 pretty easily. lights very quick too.

how much do you want for this setup my buddy just picked up a 10 king ranch and said he would be interested in my setup if i switched

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Derek@Vision Diesel

Reaction score
done with the 6.4 . it was insanely nasty and quick spooling with the twin setup. made 1050 at 1.7ms of pulse width ... just never pushed it hard, im going a different route.

the triple compound route worked somewhat , but certainly isn't worth it , and is just too many damn headaches.

Tadd must love and hate you both at the same time! Every time that thing gets finished up it gets torn back down again haha

Reaction score
We have had very good luck with our setup.

Track times have been the best of 11.47@118 mph with our kit on a tow tune. " or to be more clear a 1.7MS count .
IMG_20140108_182151_9871.jpg

The kit that we make will probably peak out at 800hp at the wheels on stock compounds in the valley .
We are waiting on a few things and we will hope to push our 7500lbs Reg cab truck even more. As for now it is a total stock bottom end and cam and springs . nothing besides headstuds,Our dual fueler and our 100% injectors with the Triple kit is done to the shop truck. Along with our built trans.

Is our setup better than anyone elses...... Thats for the consumer to decide if they want to move some things under the hood for the 3rd charger. The meaning behind the build was to do something different that was usable the truck still uses the 5th wheel in the back on occasion. Since then we have done only a few in house and those customers use it daily. With 41" tires on the Harley truck. It all depends on how you want to slice it . :)

stroker221

Reaction score
We have had very good luck with our setup.

Track times have been the best of 11.47@118 mph with our kit on a tow tune. " or to be more clear a 1.7MS count .
IMG_20140108_182151_9871.jpg

The kit that we make will probably peak out at 800hp at the wheels on stock compounds in the valley .
We are waiting on a few things and we will hope to push our 7500lbs Reg cab truck even more. As for now it is a total stock bottom end and cam and springs . nothing besides headstuds,Our dual fueler and our 100% injectors with the Triple kit is done to the shop truck. Along with our built trans.

Is our setup better than anyone elses...... Thats for the consumer to decide if they want to move some things under the hood for the 3rd charger. The meaning behind the build was to do something different that was usable the truck still uses the 5th wheel in the back on occasion. Since then we have done only a few in house and those customers use it daily. With 41" tires on the Harley truck. It all depends on how you want to slice it . :)

Seen this sweet setup at scheid the other weekend. I was the guy buggin yu askin about it in show n shine haha. Are there any gates on it? If so Yu dumpin it before atmo to help keep it spooled or just dumpin it in downpipe?

Latest posts

Members online