My Rolled and Rebuilt 6.4

3brorce

Reaction score
Sketchy for sure. Now that I remember a buddy had them and they did the same thing.

buck russell

Reaction score
Sketchy for sure. Now that I remember a buddy had them and they did the same thing.

5T3PRr

smcox1

Reaction score
Well, I think this shut down my wheel spacer idea
u5ebehap.jpg

Snapped the lugs and cracked the spacer on the white 6.7. F'ed his wheel up luckily him and the truck are ok. Knowing me I would've been Doin 75 and the truck would've ended up on it's side again. Of course I had to give him some sh!t for it tho
ze8yve3e.jpg

In other news, took my lightbar out and installed the spearco I had laying around for months.
y2unejag.jpg

Trucks filthy and needs a bath tonight. Been driving it around finally so I have a reason to wash it now lol.

Just curious how much he spent on those spacers and where they came from? Good quality spacers you won't break but you get what you pay for.

nickg3130

Reaction score
Well, I had the truck running great for a week or so and all of a sudden this happens.. I was driving around last night and the truck rode and drove great for about 75 miles, then all of a sudden a few miles from home the truck started to slowly loose power and ended up dying on me as I was pulling on to the shoulder. Now the truck cranks but doesn't start. I put 5 gallons of fuel in it and still have nothing. I checked the dashdaq and livewire for codes and I had none. The only thing obvious I saw was the rail pressure on the dashdaq only got up to around 250 psi while cranking which I know isn't enough. Anyone have any ideas what it is? I'm gonna hook the snap on scanner up to it today and see if that helps at all. I hate to say it but I'm thinking hpfp..

CAT35niner

Reaction score
New Stance Finally (20x12)

That's what it sounds like. That sucks!! More money needed to be spent. Could do dual fuelers.

Last edited:

BOSS450

Reaction score
I changed them once I got the truck back. But I'm gonna check again before we really tear into it. Check filters, bleed system, then see what happens.

Wow I need to proof read what I write next time. But I would put a guage on the lp system before I did anything else

nickg3130

Reaction score
Well got it running again. Idk what the problem was really. I slapped a new set of batteries in it and cranked and watched rail pressure. It slowly gained pressure and ended up firing up. Pedaled it to keep it running then it stayed at idle. Ran it around the block and maintained full rail pressure. I guess it was air bound or something. I filled the tank and put some additive in it. Thank god it wasn't anything major.

Latest posts

Members online