single cab cosmetics!

08twinturbo

Reaction score
Yall will like this. My painter is too good! Lighting is Not good. And laugh at the blanket. I am.
20140830_124121.jpg

08twinturbo

Reaction score
where are you located? did you wanna sell that grille?

Hey I live in sc and I would be glad to sell anything I've taken off. I could ship it to you in the factory ford box the new one is in. I'll pm you my info if you are interested. Thanks.

08twinturbo

Reaction score
I can't wait. May be a couple weeks before hood and grill are on. Hood will be painted as soon as it comes. I ordered all new plastic for bumpers and trim.

RSK

Reaction score
I can't wait. May be a couple weeks before hood and grill are on. Hood will be painted as soon as it comes. I ordered all new plastic for bumpers and trim.

only way to roll, new plastics and trim. I plan to order fx4 paintable bumpers for my truck next year, but for now powder coating them is really cheap under 300 for both...

drunk on diesel

Reaction score
yeah, put new front/rear bumper plastics and the top tailgate panels on my reg cab. I still need to replace the cowl plastic though

08twinturbo

Reaction score
You know mine was faded to a Grey color. I ordered it too it was not cheap. Like 90 per side.

08twinturbo

Reaction score
Well they charged me for the 2nd one but said they are picking up the first and going to give me a credit so we will see. Definitely keep you in mind if they don't get it.

08twinturbo

Reaction score
Well we have a hood update. Turned out real nice. Just have to put it all together now. sorry pic is blurry it started raining while picking it up.
20140913_190131.jpg

Stroked777

Reaction score
When I got my hood it came damaged as well. Small little chip, I use to work for a fiberglass repair shop so to me it wasn't worth sending back to fix. The way that was chipped I would have sent it back

As far as the cowl up by the windshield goes, since my truck is black I just got a can of paint for plastic and just repainted it. Make it look like new and then you can paint it whatever color you want