Dark stone metallic pics

TXlineman83

Reaction score
Who's got some sweet pics of their Dark Stone Metallic Super Duty. My truck is pretty basic.

Just wanna see what everyone has done or can do.
mesysy6e.jpg

bft blue oval boys

Reaction score
Here's mine, really nothing done yet cause I'm still waiting for insurance to get their mess together from a guy running into the back of me. Once that goes through it'll be getting a roll pan, PTM headlights, grille, door handles, and mirrors caps. My tires and wheels BETTER be here this week as well.
9uhu3une.jpg

uve9upe9.jpg

ygy9yvyr.jpg

After going through my pics, I don't have any really up to date ones right now lol. I'll post more after tires and wheels

Sent from a Cummins plant, driving a Powerstroke, with a TDI on the side!

Last edited:

TXlineman83

Reaction score
Here's mine, really nothing done yet cause I'm still waiting for insurance to get their mess together from a guy running into the back of me. Once that goes through it'll be getting a roll pan, PTM headlights, grille, door handles, and mirrors caps. My tires and wheels BETTER be here this week as well.
9uhu3une.jpg

uve9upe9.jpg

ygy9yvyr.jpg

After going through my pics, I don't have any really up to date ones right now lol. I'll post more after tires and wheels

I can't do stacks. My camper cost more then my truck. If I got black soot on it I'd have to kick my own arse. Your paint looks immaculate though. I need a good wet sand or something to remove scratches from deer lease usage.

bft blue oval boys

Reaction score
I can't do stacks. My camper cost more then my truck. If I got black soot on it I'd have to kick my own arse. Your paint looks immaculate though. I need a good wet sand or something to remove scratches from deer lease usage.

I understand that. I tow nothing and it'll probably get a single turbo lol.

I just got it about 2 months ago and the paint was in fantastic condition as well as low miles. I love this color and searched forever to find it with the interior I wanted

TXlineman83

Reaction score
I understand that. I tow nothing and it'll probably get a single turbo lol.

I just got it about 2 months ago and the paint was in fantastic condition as well as low miles. I love this color and searched forever to find it with the interior I wanted

I totally agree. Same paint scheme I have. I love mine. Completely happy with it. Looks great clean. It's simple, clean and attractive.

uga33

Reaction score
Here is my old 6.0 before I sold it. I love this color combo.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1398780156.434497.jpg

Here is my buddies. We just dropped it down from a Kelderman Airlift.

Kelderman:
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1398780219.611396.jpg

Now:
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1398780235.959684.jpg

uga33

Reaction score
It was on there for 6 years and he had grown out of that stage of life. Truck was only practical for looking good. Now it can tow toys and tractors.

TXlineman83

Reaction score
It was on there for 6 years and he had grown out of that stage of life. Truck was only practical for looking good. Now it can tow toys and tractors.

What good is a truck that can't be used. I agree. That was my biggest concern with upgrading my truck. It has to stay functional and reliable. Though now the reliable factor is weak with the stock trans. Lol.

TXlineman83

Reaction score
I could confidentely guess that he matched it

I was referring to if he did it himself or if it was done before he bought it. I apologize for not being clear. I have thought about doing the same thing. But wasn't sure how expensive and or difficult it was.

Latest posts