single cab cosmetics!

08twinturbo

Reaction score
Here is truck before.
20140706_135814.jpg

08twinturbo

Reaction score
This is what is changing. First all red bumpers and grill. It will look like this!
red_in_bayshore_gardens_florida_100460600828823392.jpg

Last edited:

Jason

Reaction score
Should look great. Man, those wheels and tires made a huge difference in that truck! I know you originally said the steps were staying, but I think they can come off now. :poke:

08twinturbo

Reaction score
Thanks guys there will be plenty of after pics. Bumpers are getting painted now. Red ford grill is here And hood should be here today. Steps will be finding a new home and worst case I've already inquired about a set of amps cut down for a single cab. I also hope that Somone comes out with a set of 33" tall street slicks that I can use to run this truck rather than changing gears or brakes to run other sizes. I would love a full set of race wheels. Skinnes in front and at least a 12.50" in rear for the track look.

08twinturbo

Reaction score
Oh. On the rear I used the djm lowering shackles for a 2007 ford f250. They do work fine and they will give you 1.5" of drop. They don't list a shackle for the 08.

drunk on diesel

Reaction score
I put harley lights and chrome cap mirrors on my reg cab a couple weeks ago.

aaaaand nowI'mboredwithitsoit'sgoingupforsale #hashtag

drunk on diesel

Reaction score
I think it'd be CHOICE with an FX4 grill and mirrors. you could leave the bumpers as-is and have the correct FX4 look

I'm not big on the hood, but you've got a regular cab on harleys... so you can't be too bad of a person :p

08twinturbo

Reaction score
Yea I like the fx4 grill but didn't care for the platinum insert. Wish it was black and hate to paint on a new grill.

08twinturbo

Reaction score
Thanks. I just got on a whim. I want it to look like it runs. And it runs well!
Although I do like the stock look as well. You know how we are. Can't leave nothing alone.

RSK

Reaction score
Thanks guys there will be plenty of after pics. Bumpers are getting painted now. Red ford grill is here And hood should be here today. Steps will be finding a new home and worst case I've already inquired about a set of amps cut down for a single cab. I also hope that Somone comes out with a set of 33" tall street slicks that I can use to run this truck rather than changing gears or brakes to run other sizes. I would love a full set of race wheels. Skinnes in front and at least a 12.50" in rear for the track look.

where are you located? did you wanna sell that grille?

Latest posts

Members online