Help setting up WG

StrokiNDieseL

Reaction score
Long story short I purchased H&S WG kit from a member & I'm trying to dial this thing in.. But dump pipe Is just staying open at all times :wtf: therefore I'm not building any boost???

1. Boost source plumbed to regulator
2. Regulator out source plumbed to WG
3. All extra ports on reg/WG closed off, turning regulator up & up has no change
4. Turbosmart 40mm WG ( h&s kit?) 2 top ports w/2 bottom ports.

I've heard these can be fun setting up, I'm sure something's just plumber wrong but I'm limited on support due to buying used so any help would be appreciated! :thumbsup:

StrokiNDieseL

Reaction score
You need boost to one port. Regulator to the other.

Thanks, so that's a total of two boost sources w/1 to regulator in & 2 WG top port from this pic?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 54

HS-MotorsportsZane

Reaction score
On the regulator there is an "out" arrow. The boost must be fed into the opposite port, and the out arrow to the gate. Then just run the regulated boost to the top side of the wastegate and let the gate come open on back pressure. If you can't get it figured out just pm me your phone number and I'll help ya out:)

StrokiNDieseL

Reaction score
Big thanks to ALL relies, my dumbazz for got the internal sleeve in between provision pipe/WG.. Just dialing it in from there off top port on WG, appreciate you all helping the diy'ers like myself! Turbo upgrades next!!! :toast:

StrokiNDieseL

Reaction score
Maybe you should let the gal work on it:) and take pics:grouphug:

Ouch.. Lol, I've been saying to her azz for 2days to read this and figure it out for me where I ***'D up at but she's 9 weeks pregnant & already stuck to the couch & reality tv.. I'd yell in the past when she didn't move so she could get **** figured out for me when she didn't move but my compassion to the situation has to start now or never & that's not a good thing I hear w/a pregnant wife! Thanks again, even for the "all" the deserving remarks! :toast:

StrokiNDieseL

Reaction score
^^ 4 posts up pic, I'm running mine across intake/cac then WG line along w/degas bottle return line then dumping below that area to WG source for now.

ChattyCathy

Reaction score
Ouch.. Lol, I've been saying to her azz for 2days to read this and figure it out for me where I ***'D up at but she's 9 weeks pregnant & already stuck to the couch & reality tv.. I'd yell in the past when she didn't move so she could get **** figured out for me when she didn't move but my compassion to the situation has to start now or never & that's not a good thing I hear w/a pregnant wife! Thanks again, even for the "all" the deserving remarks! :toast:

Nah nothing personal those things can be confusing. Congrats on the baby.

Latest posts

Members online