Stock 20" tire pressure you run?

redwhitenblue

Reaction score
Running the stock 20" rims and tires, what pressure front and rear loaded and unloaded?

I was running 80psi all around for towing. Dropped to 25psi for the dunes. Back up to 50psi leaving (maxed compressor) and noticed it rides nicer.

drunk on diesel

Reaction score
I usually got 65 up front and anywhere from 45-60 out back depending on which truck it is and how light it is out back.

quick and dirty way to adjust is feel across the tread face after driving for a while and see if the heat is consistent across the tread. if it's hot in the middle, drop pressure 5psi and check again, if it's hot on the edges, raise pressure 5psi and check again

HeavyAssault

Reaction score
I use the 10% rule. Measure the PSI when cold, then after driving at HWY speeds check PSI again. There should be a 10% increase when the tires have been driven. Once you achieve the 10% change that is the PSI to use for the tire/wheel combo.

knaffie

Reaction score
Chalk test is best to figure out ideal pressure.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk

maxxedout

Reaction score
I run all 4 at 80 psi. Yeah, you can tell it rides a little rough, but oh well. My tires always seem to wear relatively even, and I never have to mess with them when I hook up my trailer.

Latest posts

Members online