Any dually owners switch to single wide rear wheel?

jspaulding37918

Reaction score
I've seen a lot of big rigs driving around with a wide single rear wheel and that got me to thinking if that would be a route to go to make my truck look a little different than the rest of the duallies out there. I probably won't be doing this but was curious if anyone here has. If so I would love to see pics and specs on tires/wheels.

Buck1

Reaction score
I know the semis struggle with traction in less than optimal conditions when running super singles. Just FYI.

Sent from my SM-N915V using Tapatalk

smcox1

Reaction score
There was a 6.0l king ranch that was that pretty light green with tan on the bottom and he had put super singles in the back and it looked bad a$$. I think he owns some kinda shop and I think he has a black and tan ccsb 6.7l now if I'm thinking of the right guy the truck also has the shop name across it.

smcox1

Reaction score
I really thought the truck was green. But I think he has a green king ranch dually and this truck was a customers so I think that's why I'm getting them mixed up. Either way that looks bad a$$!!

HeavyAssault

Reaction score
I don't know.....

Rickson-20inch-DRW-to-SRW-1.jpg_675.jpg

tbsimmons

Reaction score
I have a buddy that loads cement trucks. Some have duals some have singles on the back. The single ones cant drive through the yard unloaded if the concrete is wet. They slide all over the place.
Also on the trucks that move our rigs, they have duals. They tried a single but that doesnt work to well on we drilling rig sites.

smcox1

Reaction score
I'm surprised everyone thinks it looks horrible I thought it was pretty cool. I'm definitely the odd man out here lol!!!