OFFICIAL DATE FOR BASH ON THE BAYOU 2015 IS APRIL 25TH!!!

Oh-ate6.4PSD

Reaction score
I live in baton rouge so if yall need direcrions or tips on places to stay or eat holler at me. Im prolly gon bring my work truck too so ill have tools on site.

TANK'S 250

Reaction score
This just in. ...

Coy Redmond from Coy's Diesel in Louisiana is Headlining this years Bash On The Bayou..
....and he will be having a dyno there for all you HP braggarts....RUN IT!!

....Big Thanks to Coy for going big for this year's BOTB!

....It's time to start accepting sponsors, so if you want to get on the flyer, let me know now!!!

imelmo

Reaction score
Here's the Bash on the Bayou flyer. Don't be afraid to print it to hand out or to share it on your FaceTwitAgram accounts! :D

Sponsors will be added as they join in. :D

FinalFlyerHampton_zpsibvw72dd.png

Last edited:

cbf9703

Reaction score
Yup, if you don't want to travel to Rudy's BOB is a hoot, at least it was last year.

It sounds like it. It's about 8 hours from me, but I'm always up for a new event. I've seen the disaster Rudy's can be when they're at a venue they know... Unless something crazy happens, I'm out on that until fall and they get some of the kinks worked out at the new track.

Powerstroke214

Reaction score
It sounds like it. It's about 8 hours from me, but I'm always up for a new event. I've seen the disaster Rudy's can be when they're at a venue they know... Unless something crazy happens, I'm out on that until fall and they get some of the kinks worked out at the new track.

Frank, it would be an honor for you to grace our humble, Louisiana event

Latest posts

Members online