• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

WTB 6.0 studs, 05 turbo, oil cooler

Dzchey21

Reaction score
Just like the title says, I am looking for some 6.0 parts, cheaper the better.

6.0 head studs, used would be ok.

Programmer, SCT of somesort, so i can load custom tunes to it.

Oil cooler, known good used one ok or a new cooler that someone needs rid of works for me.

EGR delete as well

6.0 Turbo, i would like to switch to a 05 turbo will need a mount to go with it. Otherwise a known good 04 turbo would be ok too. Vanes are stuck in mine, i could probably clean them but i don't care for the whistle myself. Willing to trade someone on that.

If anyone has an aluminum cold side intercooler pipe to replace the plastic one, i would buy that.

Turbo back exhaust would be good to have as well.

Let me know what you got, if its easier e-mail me [email protected]

Last edited:

Jeremy @ No Limit

Reaction score
I've got an '05-'07 pedistal you can have. Just pay shipping. You sure you'd want a used oil cooler? I have a few still laying around. Last one only had about a 5-7* delta.

Dzchey21

Reaction score
I've got an '05-'07 pedistal you can have. Just pay shipping. You sure you'd want a used oil cooler? I have a few still laying around. Last one only had about a 5-7* delta.

as long as i know its good i dont care. I will probably take you up on the pedistal

Strokethis34

Reaction score
I have a few used egr deletes. New oil cooler installed in housing (just primed). Also have 05 turbo and pedestal. Sct 3015 that needs sent to sct to be updated/unlocked.

Dzchey21

Reaction score
I have a few used egr deletes. New oil cooler installed in housing (just primed). Also have 05 turbo and pedestal. Sct 3015 that needs sent to sct to be updated/unlocked.

let me know what you want for all of that. shoot me a pm or something

Members online

No members online now.