H&S 6.4 single install and review

HS-MotorsportsZane

Reaction score
Turbine wheels are too big. Most people want the turbo to make boost before 2400 rpm. We found something in a European application we may be able to fit into the standard T4 housing's that we are trying to hybrid into them right now. We will have many more options here shortly:)

travisH3

Reaction score
Hows he liking it ?

LOVE it!!!! Jaran told me to go s400 from the get-go, but i wanted that h&S turbo whistle and was scared the truck wouldnt spool with a s400. got the s467.7 83/.90 and the thing rips. right now i run gear head trans file and gear head engine file for daily driving and towing. very low smoke, hardly any at all which is perfect for around town. then for my race tune im running jesse byall crazy farmer tune but it fuels HARD. ever since i went non-vgt the truck didnt have that touchy pedal anymore that the stock turbos had, well with Jesses tunes, the thing feels like the stock chargers did and the pedal is touchy. only thing bad about it, is its smokey down low or else id daily it but if i have to jump on it to merge or pass i dont want to have to worry about blacking out the road, so i save the kill tune for the track. hopefully get it to the track very soon. crossing my fingers for mid 12's and if im lucky low 12's lol. might have to borrow jarans slicks off the racetruck lol
built trans will be next most likely

Powerstroke Man 6.4

Reaction score
LOVE it!!!! Jaran told me to go s400 from the get-go, but i wanted that h&S turbo whistle and was scared the truck wouldnt spool with a s400. got the s467.7 83/.90 and the thing rips. right now i run gear head trans file and gear head engine file for daily driving and towing. very low smoke, hardly any at all which is perfect for around town. then for my race tune im running jesse byall crazy farmer tune but it fuels HARD. ever since i went non-vgt the truck didnt have that touchy pedal anymore that the stock turbos had, well with Jesses tunes, the thing feels like the stock chargers did and the pedal is touchy. only thing bad about it, is its smokey down low or else id daily it but if i have to jump on it to merge or pass i dont want to have to worry about blacking out the road, so i save the kill tune for the track. hopefully get it to the track very soon. crossing my fingers for mid 12's and if im lucky low 12's lol. might have to borrow jarans slicks off the racetruck lol

In the video is that 500 rpm idle?

SEABEE08FX4

Reaction score

Nice, still waiting on some special order fittings that were supposed to be here two months ago. I'm comping at the bit to drive mine again.

Rmartin-97

Reaction score

Get any new times with the new charger?

Nick284

Reaction score
another s467 fan. im glad to see it! i love it, but lately thinking of downsizing. now you threw a wrench in my thought process ha. glad you like it, i know it rips

Six_Sloww

Reaction score
another s467 fan. im glad to see it! i love it, but lately thinking of downsizing. now you threw a wrench in my thought process ha. glad you like it, i know it rips

You got a higher stall converter in your truck? A 2200 would get that thing lit way easier and cleaner

Nick284

Reaction score
i had my stock one built to a triple disk when i did my hole trans. he said he mumped it a little higher, but i wasnt too knowledgeable like i am now, or planned on doing a single. kicking myself in the foot for awhile because i know 2200 helps its

ChattyCathy

Reaction score
i had my stock one built to a triple disk when i did my hole trans. he said he mumped it a little higher, but i wasnt too knowledgeable like i am now, or planned on doing a single. kicking myself in the foot for awhile because i know 2200 helps its

Been there man.

Nick284

Reaction score
i take it that was a bad move? or i got ripped off lol. been holding up great tho.i didnt know anything at the time!!