t4 mounted to vgt?

Reaction score
I'm just as curious as everyone else as to the total system cfm's of a 68/82 combo... Not meant to de-rail where this is heading.. I'm at around 1800ft above sea level, would something like a modded Basb 66mm and stock vgt do well for towing? We have two 8+% grades here that are around 5 miles long. I'd like not get anywhere near warm climbing them. Something to ponder. Continue on gentleman.

NathannialD

Reaction score
66 is way to small for an atmo, stock is 64ish....

Problem you will find with the Borg stuff is lager turbine wheels and housings which make driving the charger at lower rpms difficult

Reaction score
Ok, thanks Nathannial. I was working on the thought process of, if the 366 can replace both turbos in a single kit then it would supply enough for just the position of atmo. And thanks for the BW info, ill do further research

6.4 Stroker

Reaction score
So are you knocking off Elite's setup with a cheaper lp turbo? I mean I know there are only so many ways to do something but it looks exactly like a High/Max Power setup.

I see what your saying, but you answered your own question.
Unless you remote mount the atmo turbo. Other than the VGT to t-4 mount.
That's pretty much the only way you can utilize the the engine valley without making unnecessary fabrication just to be different than another company.
You could say Elite copied Ford when clearly they were just trying to build a product that is simple and effective.
Definitely not trying to start a pissing contest.
I run Elite products on my truck and have no complaints.

Jonnydime

Reaction score
I see what your saying, but you answered your own question.
Unless you remote mount the atmo turbo. Other than the VGT to t-4 mount.
That's pretty much the only way you can utilize the the engine valley without making unnecessary fabrication just to be different than another company.
You could say Elite copied Ford when clearly they were just trying to build a product that is simple and effective.
Definitely not trying to start a pissing contest.
I run Elite products on my truck and have no complaints.

Yeah I didn't mean for it to sound like that. More options is always better.

Reaction score
I do not want to see or hear a pissing match. With that being said...Elite makes some great products!

I just had problems getting things taken care of for my customers. So I made a choice to spend my efforts into a more compact design that was just as functional as it was to focus on quality.

Our mount is fully SS for long lasting finish along with the time spent clearancing our own style cover you will be able to bennifit from being able to install kit without removing rockerbox.

Reaction score
Would you have any driving videos of this setup at all that you would be able to share? I'm not sure how many other people are interested in this setup but I think it would really be nice to dial in a towing setup with less back pressure and egts than a drop in. If you can that would be appreciated.

Reaction score
Would you have any driving videos of this setup at all that you would be able to share? I'm not sure how many other people are interested in this setup but I think it would really be nice to dial in a towing setup with less back pressure and egts than a drop in. If you can that would be appreciated

This is the only video of the truck this is at 17 psi-This pass i believe was [email protected] this is @7500lbs
https://www.facebook.com/148751291959654/videos/vb.148751291959654/467727830061997/?type=2&theater

Reaction score
Price wise we do not know at this time. It will be very close to other kits out there. Im not out there to make a cheaper option as I am only interested in making quality released products to everyone. Hope this doesn't come out wrong just want everyone to know I want the kit too look as well as it performs :fordoval:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.