Possible clogged intercooler?

08strokin

Reaction score
Steed manifolds are likely your spool issue. They flat out don't work.

What would you recommend? This is first ive heard that they dont work, ive got a couple buddies running them on 6.0's and they love them thats why i went with them. I dont want you to think im arguing with you.

08strokin

Reaction score
Well i found my issue..... my high pressure turbo is bad. Im going to order MPD's single kit, my question is has anyone run the new Borg Warner SXE turbos? I was talki g to Tyler and he was saying they flow more air than the regular s366 and come with a 360 thrust bearing.

SEABEE08FX4

Reaction score
Well i found my issue..... my high pressure turbo is bad. Im going to order MPD's single kit, my question is has anyone run the new Borg Warner SXE turbos? I was talki g to Tyler and he was saying they flow more air than the regular s366 and come with a 360 thrust bearing.

We're in the middle of doing one on a 6.4, but with a S369. Just waiting on the rest of the kit to show up to finish it.

SEABEE08FX4

Reaction score
What was wrong with your HP turbo?

Not my truck, another employees truck. But he thought his HP turbo had a leak at the VGT actuator arm so he decided to go the single route. After we tore it apart we discovered it was the gasket between the HP and LP turbos that blew out ( Literally blew out ). But at that point he had already purchased the stuff to do it and it was torn apart so we went forward with it. His 71 FMW LP will be listed here soon for sale though.

tbsimmons

Reaction score
I have a 59/73 already but thanks. I was just wondering for the future if it occurs to me.

Sent from the bat phone near a drilling rig.

08strokin

Reaction score
We're in the middle of doing one on a 6.4, but with a S369. Just waiting on the rest of the kit to show up to finish it.

Any word on how he is liking the 369 on stock fuel? I. Getting ready to pull the trigger on the single kit but in stuck on the fence about the sxe 366 or the sxe 369

Latest posts

Members online