S467

chris d

Reaction score
Anyone running the s467 i don't know if I want to go with the s467 or the new s369. For anyone running the s467 how's the spool and lag

Chris.v

Reaction score
Have you considered the H&S kit? Would probably do well paired with 15% injectors..

chris d

Reaction score
I agree with that. I would do the 467 if dual fuel is in the plan, 369 otherwise.

I was talking to Maryland prefromance diesel that's who I'm going with for the kit isn't dual fuelers too much for an s467 they told me that stock injectors would even be fine they gave me the idea for the 15% over I'm just trying to find out which way to go

Six_Sloww

Reaction score
I was talking to Maryland prefromance diesel that's who I'm going with for the kit isn't dual fuelers too much for an s467 they told me that stock injectors would even be fine they gave me the idea for the 15% over I'm just trying to find out which way to go

Well sure you can run them on stock fuel if you would like.. But the 369 will clean up stock fuel and spool faster so why go bigger if you don't have to? The advantage of going to the s400 is the larger exhaust side, but you wouldn't be realizing that potential without dual fuel.

15% nozzles don't hold rp on big tunes so I don't really see the point. I would either do stock fuel on the 369 or dual fuel and 30% with the 467

chris d

Reaction score
Well sure you can run them on stock fuel if you would like.. But the 369 will clean up stock fuel and spool faster so why go bigger if you don't have to? The advantage of going to the s400 is the larger exhaust side, but you wouldn't be realizing that potential without dual fuel.

15% nozzles don't hold rp on big tunes so I don't really see the point. I would either do stock fuel on the 369 or dual fuel and 30% with the 467

I was thinking of dual fuelers but how does that affect reliability of the truck I don't want it in and out of the shop

chris d

Reaction score
In theory it should be just as reliable as a single k16.. But as always more power more problems.

i think for now i will try the s369 see how i like it and put the money that i was going to spend on injectors and dual fuelers to a sun coast and more motor work

Nick284

Reaction score
I run a 467. Idk its fun to drive, idp got my tunes running well. It does smoke and is laggy. But i love driving it. After the first week i learned to drive it, lag isnt real bad to me. Although im thinking of going garret or a 369 myself. But every time i drive my truck i love when that s400 lights. Ive never driven with. Smaller charger. So idk how it scoots compared to an s400. Not sure what i wanna do!

chris d

Reaction score
I run a 467. Idk its fun to drive, idp got my tunes running well. It does smoke and is laggy. But i love driving it. After the first week i learned to drive it, lag isnt real bad to me. Although im thinking of going garret or a 369 myself. But every time i drive my truck i love when that s400 lights. Ive never driven with. Smaller charger. So idk how it scoots compared to an s400. Not sure what i wanna do!

Are you running stock fuel with the s467? From what I heard and other threads the s369 flows as much as a s472 but I'm not sure how true that is I'm torn between the s369 and the s467

Nick284

Reaction score
yea stock fuel. i read that too, probly going to wait and see the reviews from people who are running them. i guess from what i heard it flows good, but wont have the same amount of power since the exhaust housing doesnt flow as much as the s400. but if im wrong someone correct me

Six_Sloww

Reaction score
Are you running stock fuel with the s467? From what I heard and other threads the s369 flows as much as a s472 but I'm not sure how true that is I'm torn between the s369 and the s467

The compressor side may flow as much but the turbine side doesn't.. The 467 should still make more peak power at the cost of a little lag.

That's why I say if you plan on dual fuel go with the s400, otherwise on stock fuel they would probably make very similar power but the 369 will spool quicker.

chris d

Reaction score
The compressor side may flow as much but the turbine side doesn't.. The 467 should still make more peak power at the cost of a little lag.

That's why I say if you plan on dual fuel go with the s400, otherwise on stock fuel they would probably make very similar power but the 369 will spool quicker.

i am just gong to bite the bullet and try the s369 and keep fuel stock and put the money i was going to spend on injectors and dual fuelers into the motor and tranny i could always go bigger on the turbo and add fuel later on

Nick284

Reaction score
let me know how it is! like i said i might be interested in switching myself. looking into it and reading feedback for now

getstroked27

Reaction score
I have ran the HSM kit, also ran an MPD kit with a 366 and a couple different 467's, all on stock fuel. and i agree with these guys. if you plan on towing and/or staying stock fuel, go with the new 366sxe or 369sxe. not that the 467 is super laggy on stock fuel, but it is laggy enough that i wouldnt dare drive up the pass into Montana with a trailer behind me. would get wayyyy too hot. whatever way you go, be sure to post results!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.