Battery charger for tuning

Clifford6.4L

Reaction score
I have been searching for days now and have been unable to find a battery charger someone recommends for charging the dual batteries on a 6.4 while tuning it. I figured other newbs might have the same questions as me in the future and that they could benefit from this thread. So, here are the questions:

1. What battery charger is best for loading tunes as well as maintaining the batteries if the truck is not driven often?
2. What is the best way to connect the battery charger? Positive terminal on one battery and negative terminal on the other? Or just hooked up to the battery on the passenger side?

I hope this helps not only me but, others who are also wondering the same thing. Thanks to everyone in advance!

dmd

Reaction score
I would think you just need a good maintainer for the times not driven, not sure what the
requirements are for loading tunes.... I am not sure I would trust one from a cheap
MIC store.

Since the batteries are parallel and not in a series, I would think just connecting to one
battery would get them both. The best way is to disconnect the batteries from each other
and charge them separately, I have never done that though.