Heading to the track friday

Kind

Reaction score
Finally after a few years of being under construction and then fixing weak parts I will be taking my truck to the track friday night... Provided the weather is good. If anyone in the area wants to check it out I will be at Castrol Raceway in Nisku AB.

Kind

Reaction score
Sweet. Have you put it on a dyno recently?

No. Tried too a few times tho. The one I used to use(md250) no longer wants to dyno diesels after re-doing their dyno room. The one that came to our car show(dynojet) wouldn't let me run my own truck... And I wasn't about to hand over my keys to an inexperienced person with diesels lol. Then there was one last weekend in Edmonton but I was photographing a wedding. So as much as I want to dyno it, it just hash't worked out. I'm pretty sure it's over 1000hp anyway and that's what my goal was. If there is one on the 9th at the races I will try and get on it then.

pog

Reaction score
well if you dyno or race your truck whos gonna photograph it? bring it to bc and ill snap pics lol

Kind

Reaction score
well if you dyno or race your truck whos gonna photograph it? bring it to bc and ill snap pics lol

Now now, using my love for bc against me lol. I don't need any extra excuses to go there lol. It's tough as it is to restrain myself. Besides maybe it's you that should come to the races and support the one event we still have :toast:

Kind

Reaction score
So far the weather forecast is calling for rain all day. It doesn't look good for the track tonight.

pog

Reaction score
this is why i told you to come to mission. it was sunny all weekend lol.

Kind

Reaction score
Lol. Funny guy. Like it never rains on the coast.

Sent from my subconscious to your screen.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.