Madmans build thread

Stroked777

Reaction score
I'm guessing it was time for new tires huh lol

Watching it again it definitely looked like the exhaust smoke turned white for a second. Why is that?

madman1234509

Reaction score
It's just the tire smoke mixing in with it you can see after it looks to turn white there are instances where you can see black. There was an outrageous amount of tire smoke. I went back 5 minute later and there was still a cloud in the road.

As for tires.... its not that it's time for new ones.... but they definitely need to be rotated now. I have a set of 20x10 bmf repr wheels that are patiently awaiting a set of nitto 420s. So.... anyone selling them on the cheap, or a dealer that wants their sticker my back glass, I'll gladly buy a set :p

Cknox121

Reaction score
It's just the tire smoke mixing in with it you can see after it looks to turn white there are instances where you can see black. There was an outrageous amount of tire smoke. I went back 5 minute later and there was still a cloud in the road.

As for tires.... its not that it's time for new ones.... but they definitely need to be rotated now. I have a set of 20x10 bmf repr wheels that are patiently awaiting a set of nitto 420s. So.... anyone selling them on the cheap, or a dealer that wants their sticker my back glass, I'll gladly buy a set :p

I have a set of 420's I would sell you. PM me

Josh@DirtyDiesels

Reaction score

Hit up Mark or Tom @ Big Time Kustomz. They should be able to hook you up with a set of 420s' at a good price. :thumbsup:

madman1234509

Reaction score
Well, something let go yesterday. Was getting on it a little bit and heard a loud boom. Immediately let off. Truck didn't die or anything, once I coasted to a stop I was surprised to not find a blown intercooler boot. After further inspection I found this. Hopefully upon tearing it down we won't find anything else.

Attachments

• 20140724_111522.jpg
    20140724_111522.jpg
    667.9 KB · Views: 177

madman1234509

Reaction score
60ish. I punched it. Heard some sweet spool up. Got sucked into the seat.... then poof. It literally only took an instant, not nearly as long as I've held the throttle before. Probably an easy fix, as long as it didn't come apart due to turbo guts flying through it. I like this design because it's got much more volume then a modded stock intake manifold. Its almost an inch taller the whole length and doesn't taper off in the back. Knowing Rob he will make improvements.

Members online

No members online now.