My project this week

jtpappy

Reaction score
This is going be awesome. Starting a "how to pull your cab" class lol. Let's hope his cab bolts aren't frozen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RedRice589

Reaction score
So your "that" guy at the shop everyone wants to throw a 2inch wrench at???? Lol

That laugh though.... at least he is honest lol

I'm actually good help! I just get particular about parts placement and part removal! Gotta be organized. Jobs take me longer because they have to be juuuuuuust right lol you throw a 2 inch wrench at me you'll hate me for the payback I'll get!

bft blue oval boys

Reaction score
Got a good chance to drive the truck around last night. Definitely notice better throttle response and also gained a few pounds of boost at WOT. Most I ever saw before was 44 and I saw 47 and flashed 48 once last night. Obviously don't tell a seat of the pants difference but I'll be racing this weekend at Rockingham so we will see. Not expecting a change really, although that egr crap sure weighted a lot lol. I'll post with more updates!

Csilva187

Reaction score
Got a good chance to drive the truck around last night. Definitely notice better throttle response and also gained a few pounds of boost at WOT. Most I ever saw before was 44 and I saw 47 and flashed 48 once last night. Obviously don't tell a seat of the pants difference but I'll be racing this weekend at Rockingham so we will see. Not expecting a change really, although that egr crap sure weighted a lot lol. I'll post with more updates!

It's an egr delete lol. Get that 75 on buddy, take ya an evening. I wonder what EBP are compared to the 76? Refresh me, are you gonna run that 75 over stock Vgt and stock fuel?

bft blue oval boys

Reaction score
It's an egr delete lol. Get that 75 on buddy, take ya an evening. I wonder what EBP are compared to the 76? Refresh me, are you gonna run that 75 over stock Vgt and stock fuel?
CAC pipe and elbow are more or less what I was taking about.

Yes, 75 over stock vgt with stock fuel. Just waiting on the turbo to get here!

swinky

Reaction score
He did what!?

I had to at least act like I was surprised.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.