1000 RWHP Build for the summer

ingrahams

Reaction score
why are you taking the intermediate pipe off and changing fuelers?

Couldn't get the cp3 kit to work properly, tried all sorts of different tunes from RCD and innovative with no luck. Once it hit lock up in od it would surge violently limiting my cruising speed to about 55-60. Nothing against RCD as the kit is very well done and there are plenty of other trucks running the kit with no issues but I know there are a couple trucks it just wouldn't work on. The Midwest kit was also very well done and the install went smooth until the intermediate pipe needed to be modified. Morgan was also extremely helpful putting a kit together for me with all the lines and gaskets needed for swapping out the rail, great guy to deal with.
-Stew

ingrahams

Reaction score
Nice pic of the brakes
06B9F6EB-6D3E-40A7-8888-68C41C171BA9_zps7mm4lnyb.jpg

RSK

Reaction score
Damn you! Making me want to spend more money on parts for my truck that won't make me any money....once my plow is on maybe a big brake kit can be next as long as i don't here any knock knock jokes from my motor!

ingrahams

Reaction score
Charging issue was caused by a bad and undersized breaker, 500 amp isolator goes in on Tuesday. Highly recommend these brakes, they are amazing and should be on the build list for anyone adding big power.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.