Alberta 6.4 build

B585Ford

Reaction score

OP,
That is an excellent resource for you to determine which setup would fit your needs. If you are still on the fence after reading them and think you want a single Morgans add a turbo kit might be an option.

getstroked27

Reaction score
i highly recommend going single. if you dont mind a little bit of lag, slight haze and a constant flock of women because it sounds so nasty...... im personally running the H&S single kit, with their 64mm charger. not the best choice if your going for huge numbers but its great ob the street and its an easy 610-630 at the wheels with the right supporting mods. not to mention its a great way to start a compound setup. from what i have heard/seen, morgans kit with a 371FMW and some added fuel is a great great great setup. im personally still waiting for a single modded HPFP, but dual fuelers are a good, proven way to go, easily support 30% nozzles. thats my .02.

compoundturbo373

Reaction score
heres the build sheet midwest dual fueler kit 30% nozzles head studs no limit intake stage 2 intake single turbo kit hd coated pistons stage 1.5 valve train 6.0 manis with up pipes and waste gate what do you guys thinks work better s472 or s371 ?

Reaction score
S472 will spool a little slower but make more power. Uses shooting for the moon I'd go 371

The parts list looks killer. The only thing I might add is unregulated return kit with the dual fueler lines add on.

Looks like this
revehyta.jpg

sootie

Reaction score
heres the build sheet midwest dual fueler kit 30% nozzles head studs no limit intake stage 2 intake single turbo kit hd coated pistons stage 1.5 valve train 6.0 manis with up pipes and waste gate what do you guys thinks work better s472 or s371 ?

what about a trans?

NADP is in alberta

footlong70

Reaction score
what about a trans?

NADP is in alberta

Sorry to derail but does anyone have any experience with the "Heavy Hauler Race trans" from NADP? They are rated at 800 HP for the 5R110. It would be a heck of a lot cheaper in shipping two ways/boarder fees/ exchange rate/ warranty work for us guys in Canada. Any idea what they upgrade for hard parts? I've messaged them in the past and never received a response. Derail over.
Good luck on the build!

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
ive herd on and off things about nadp i wanna look more into them tho any when else plz chime in

why bother when we have proven trans out there? elite , Midwest , twisted. there's great trans readily available. price depends on goals.

footlong70

Reaction score
why bother when we have proven trans out there? elite , Midwest , twisted. there's great trans readily available. price depends on goals.

Probably because like I had mentioned, the big cost savings of driving to their shop to drop off a core and pick up a built tranny saving 1000+ bucks shipping two ways and weeks of wait time. Not to mention a fraction of shipping cost/lost time on warranty work since they are rated for "pulling/racing" up to 800hp. Those well known companies only gained their reputation when people used and reviewed their trannies. How will we ever know the quality and reliability of another companies trans unless someone tries it and reviews it. It could be a great alternative for us up here or it maybe a headache. That is why we inquire.

strokin20

Reaction score
I've never used one or known anybody that used one, but a while back I used to do a lot of reading and they had a pretty good reputation. Do some searching here and the other sites and I'm sure you'll find some reviews and what not.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

EOSLTD

Reaction score
Jordan uses some trans shop near him. Not sure who they are, what they use for parts, etc.