turbo blankets

91turbogsx

Reaction score
I just got one from Levi for my 467. Great customer service. Fitment was great. I just ended up using different safety wire than what was provided. Was to hard to work with. Used my own and safety wire pliers to get it tight.

powerstroked08

Reaction score
Levi was awesome when i ordered my stuff. And it was at my house in 2 days. And i live in pennsylvania! So he must have shipped it out while i was on the phone still:eek:. I would reccomend him to anybody looking for turbo blankets.

powr2stroke

Reaction score
Did you notice any gains with the turbo blankets at all with the high powers? Spool up, egt drop, etc?

I suppose it helped a little Jerry . That setup I had was already pimp . Low egts and stupid fast spool up , but to be honest I didn't have much seat time after getting it all back together and Thuggy buying it .

smokinstroker

Reaction score
Old thread but bumping it up for anyone looking for these.

Levi is a solid guy, answered his phone on vacation and still taking orders.

Anyone running his stuff have input?
Mine will be here next week

CAT35niner

Reaction score
I just got two new ones from him. He's a great guy. Shipped Friday and had em Monday. So quick. He also made up a custom downpipe blanket for mine no questions asked. Hopefully works out.

HOOV3R

Reaction score
I think I'll have to try one of these. Was going to get another DEI, but I don't like how they end up as hard as a rock.

smokinstroker

Reaction score
I think I'll have to try one of these. Was going to get another DEI, but I don't like how they end up as hard as a rock.

This is why I wanted to try Levi's.

Seriously a good guy to deal with for never talking to him before.

08BIGRIG

Reaction score
Levi is VERY good to work with. I have his blankets on my high powers and they fit perfectly.

Sent from my iPhone
-Jerry Bruley

smokinstroker

Reaction score
I think he is more of a call and order. Just let him know what you've got and he has the rest done.

One of the easiest people to deal with.

Latest posts

Members online