fuel and trans questions...

08strokr

Reaction score
so im trying to start planning and putting my pennies together, im running a single 471 now still on stock fuel. i think when im ready i will go with morgans dual pump kit so i can still stick with 1 drive belt. question is what nozzles would be best with this setup? like a 60% or go for the 100%? and also trans wise, can i buy parts and put the trans together myself or would it be a better idea just to buy a built trans? which would be more cost effective? building the trans is not a problem for me is that is a better way. just wanted some guys opinions who have done this before what they think will be the best setup! any advice will be greatly appreciated!!!

Radioflyer

Reaction score
I'd imagine 60's should be good for you with morgan's dual fuelers. As far as trans, easiest is just a drop and swap. There's kits we have available and what not and there's full trans I have available. It all depends on how confident you are in doing so. I would throw a higher stall converter in it for sure. Core charge is the other determining factor. LOL

08strokr

Reaction score
what size converter would you recommend with this setup on the street? just trying to plan ahead so i know what i will be needing lol

Csilva187

Reaction score
I went 2200 personally, hopefully in a few days see what it does. I also think you should leave the fuel alone until ya get your trans built.

08strokr

Reaction score
lol yea i plan on building the trans first, just wrote up backwards in the thread. or maybe just save and do it all at the same time :thumbsup:

Latest posts

Members online