Anyone know the name for this color?

Louisiana23

Reaction score
Anyone know the paint code or name of the color on the bottom/trim on these king ranches?

2e5144x.jpg

Any help is appreciated in advance!

Captaincworley

Reaction score
I believe the bottom portion is called Caribou. It's an awesome two tone paint job that's for sure. I'm not a big fan of 2 tones, But the 2016 Blue jean/Caribou King ranch that was at my dealer had me wanting to trade my Ingot Silver in lol!

Charles

Louisiana23

Reaction score
I believe the bottom portion is called Caribou. It's an awesome two tone paint job that's for sure. I'm not a big fan of 2 tones, But the 2016 Blue jean/Caribou King ranch that was at my dealer had me wanting to trade my Ingot Silver in lol!

Charles

Appreciate the info! I have a 09 with the hideous tan under the black. The newer colors are great. This color looks so good imo! Thanks again bud

Louisiana23

Reaction score
Big fan of the 2 tone caribou. Never been a 2 ton fan either

Same here actually. But this color combination is extremely appealing. I got a quote today for about 1100 bucks total to paint the bottom and bumpers/trim on my 6.4 this color. Might just have to do it. So so much better than the tan imo!

TyCorr

Reaction score

Charles

Yea, blue/bpu combo is tits with the dark brown/tan interior. The black/brown is kinda ick for the interior.

I liked the jewel green and adobe on the previous 14 and older KR but im not sure with the darker caribou. White, blue, and red look awesome. And the black/caribou. I just really love the dark green lately. Wanted to get a dark green explorer but the woman wanted white. Its sparkly so its cool.

Louisiana23

Reaction score
correct, with black carpet, plastics, dash, etc. vs. the traditional tan

Would have loved to get black. I did make a simple, subtle change to black KR floor mats in the front and back. The smallest changes go a long way. Got them off eBay pretty cheap!

xopklj.jpg

drunk on diesel

Reaction score
I'm talking about the black king ranch interior option.

It does not have black seats. But everything else is black.

I said I would love to have a solid white KR with the older black KR interior because I don't care for the Caribou leather vs. the old Chaparral leather.

to which you asked, "KR used to have a black option?"

I was clarifying what "black KR interior" actually meant

TyCorr

Reaction score
LOL ha ha....

I do like the 08-10 kr interiors. But i dont see any drawback to the 15&16. It looks so much nicer in person. Got a rich feel to it. And a rich price tag lol

drunk on diesel

Reaction score
08-10 is the best leather, hands down...

often I wish I'd never sold my 08 KR :( I didn't make enough money on it to justify letting go of it WOMP

Latest posts

Members online