Coming soon: New line of 6.0 injectors

04stroker

Reaction score
Sorry about the hold up guys working on getting another suitable manufacturer to help with this as the other is being difficult to work with and still keep the price reasonable. Trying to get them priced so they will be built under what a Ford reman can be built for, otherwise there is not much point. So the project is on hold temporarily.

04stroker

Reaction score
Okay guys finally have a update!!!

We have manufacturing lined out to get these done finally. A core charge will be applied to these as we will need your cores back to rebuild. These injectors include all new moving parts. Plunger, piston, spool valve, springs as well as solenoid/wire assembly's and nozzle. We are getting ready to leave for Sema so we will start the production run the Monday after I get back. We will be doing a limted run at first to see how they move. So if you want a guaranteed set under your name you can pre order them. To pre order contact me or one of our dealers and it requires a $200 non refundable deposit that is taken off your final bill to guarantee you a set on this first production run. The pre orders end on Friday November 13th. Then we are hoping to have them all ready to ship by the end of November.

These injectors will have a 3 year 100k mile warranty with them. These have more new parts than any other injector on the market and to my knowledge have the longest warranty of any injector on the market. Prices will be as follows and will include your choice of nozzle:

155cc-$2300
175cc-$2375
190cc-$2450
205cc-$2525
225cc-$2600

Please fill free to ask any questions. I tried to keep the price as low as possible. These come out to be about $800 cheaper than having the same size Ford remains built from us.

Latest posts

Members online