Anyone know the name for this color?

Powerstroke214

Reaction score
08-10 is the best leather, hands down...

often I wish I'd never sold my 08 KR :( I didn't make enough money on it to justify letting go of it WOMP

I agree about the 08-10 leather. I kinda like the 08-10 kr interior better, at least as far as looks go. I'm so glad I didn't get the 03-07 kr interior, the leather goes to chit really easily, and looks terrible.

drunk on diesel

Reaction score
the early KR stuff was nice if you really stayed on top of it

you have to stay on top of the 8-10 stuff as well, it can get really scuzzy.

mine was in awesome shape. it's softer than the early stuff.

and I realize the King Ranch brand leather conditioner is pretty lame as conditioners go, I just couldn't get enough of the smell!!! LOL

TyCorr

Reaction score
If it wasnt cared for from day one to the present, its a nightmare. My buddy eotks at a ford dealer and they hate getting used ones because the leather is usually trash. They had a mobile guy who could bring it back but he is charging up to $800. My understanding is the 03-07 and 8-10 kr leather is castano style leather in that its unsealed and the color is showing through the leather. Whereas most leather is of the aniline finish and it is literally bearing an external finish.

Dod-i agree its a nice finish!!

drunk on diesel

Reaction score
That's part of why I sold mine. I put a new Ford short block and a pair of heads in it.

I got it all fired up and started having visions of spilling coffee or my dog scratching/staining it and decided to sell it vs drive it for a year and then sell it lol

TyCorr

Reaction score
I hear ya! I spent a solid year looking for a kr interior for my 00. Id go look at them and wind up rolling my eyes. 1800 bucks? These seats are ***kin trashed. Im thinking about black or dark kr brown now. The leather place has both. I can carpet to match either too.

Powerstroke214

Reaction score
That's part of why I sold mine. I put a new Ford short block and a pair of heads in it.

I got it all fired up and started having visions of spilling coffee or my dog scratching/staining it and decided to sell it vs drive it for a year and then sell it lol

My dog doesn't ride anymore lol, but I'm paranoid about scratches and stains. It's stressful LOL

Almost wish I had the regular leather, so I could care a little less. Or at least a rear bench that I could keep folded up and toss crap in the back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

drunk on diesel

Reaction score
My dog doesn't ride anymore lol, but I'm paranoid about scratches and stains. It's stressful LOL

Almost wish I had the regular leather, so I could care a little less. Or at least a rear bench that I could keep folded up and toss crap in the back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I had a set of nice front/rear 6.4 buckets/consoles that I couldn't bring myself to put in my white/gold lariat...

then I go and buy a KR

my dog rolls with me EVERYWHERE. I had a towel laid across the back seat, but he would always crawl up into the front pass seat when I went in somewhere, and he put one little mark on the console lid, and I was like "this isn't going to work"

I even bought a 6.7 KR console for that truck that I never installed

#hopeless

VetteD_SiN

Reaction score
heres my monotone lariat in caribou. when the sun strikes it, the color pops. caribou wasnt my first choice, but it definately grew on me since day one.

DSC_2864_zpsatn4uqlt.jpg

Latest posts

Members online