u4y4unu8.jpg
usu4y9ym.jpg
y3ara2a2.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice

Josh@DirtyDiesels

Reaction score
Looking good! Keep up the good work!

Thanks! My buddy is ordering a bunch of small bs stuff we need to get a bunch of little things done. It should be ready to fire up soon. Also parts have been slowly been getting sent to paint.... It's gonna look good when its done!

Josh@DirtyDiesels

Reaction score
It's almost done. I'll grab some more pics next time I'm over there. He is in no rush to finish it with all the snow and salt we have here.

Josh@DirtyDiesels

Reaction score
any updated?

It's on the road and driving. Still Ironing out small dumb issues and finishing touches. After the first real drive on the road we realized how much it was lacking in the power dept so it got 5x.012's, 191 DV's and 3k gov springs. Took about 50 miles on it until the head gasket popped so now it has ARPs and 60lb Valve springs. I'll get some pics up when I can. He wetsanded it the other week and I haven't had time to finish buffing the paint so it looks kind of ****ty now.

300000 and counting

Reaction score
Funny you say that. He's built
This truck on a major budget. It's all about buying and selling and making an extra buck here and there

I'm restoring a tractor like that, I bought a parts tractor and took everything I needed and started selling parts off. I have my parts, paid off the parts tractor and have $500 extra in my pocket and that number keeps climbing; I love projects that work out that way.

TyCorr

Reaction score
Was that frame rusty when it went to powdercoat? How did they clean it up? Acid?

Josh@DirtyDiesels

Reaction score
Was that frame rusty when it went to powdercoat? How did they clean it up? Acid?

It was from down south so it wasn't bad. Just surface rust. We hot water pressure washed it and I want to say the powdercoaters bake any grease off and then sandblast it. It's not perfectly smooth in some spots but it still looks great.

On another note the truck has a few thousand miles on it and it drives great. A 05+ axle swap in an OBS drives really really well, and with the small injector,turbo setup it has on it, it's pretty decent to drive.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online