Would custom tunes make my setup stronger?

Strokin_4_Life

Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm wondering if I can get more power/be faster with my current setup (mods in my signature) Iv always ran ******* 310 tune which I really like, but maybe with tuning I can get more. Trucks never been on a dyno bUT Im always at the track with it which is only 1/8 of a mile. Best I ever did was a 7.9 @88mph. Should I look into more tuning or save for more fuel?

Thanks!

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm wondering if I can get more power/be faster with my current setup (mods in my signature) Iv always ran ******* 310 tune which I really like, but maybe with tuning I can get more. Trucks never been on a dyno bUT Im always at the track with it which is only 1/8 of a mile. Best I ever did was a 7.9 @88mph. Should I look into more tuning or save for more fuel?

Thanks!

custom tunes will definitely help for now. and i'm guessing from your time 7.9 @ 88 , you have a lot left on the table in your 60ft and / or shifting schedule. at 88mph , you should be more in the 7.6-7.7 range .

Diesel_junkie95

Reaction score
Honestly there are a lot of good tuning sources, my first pic would be Maryland Performance Diesel, they have proven to be a good reliable tuning source on the 6.4's

Sent from the Moon via iPhone

Bigboytoys

Reaction score
Before you drop any more money there is an update coming out for S partan so you'll be able to do lots of tweaks right off the head unit.

Latest posts

Members online