My build project grocery getter

Shafer171

Reaction score
That looks damn good, I'm thinking I'll dump ,mine in the dp other than that you have the setup I'm looking for

Shafer171

Reaction score
Shop called today flow test on the injectors didn't go well, had three over fueling. Soooo maybe I will be doing fuel mods as well��

Black AOD

Reaction score
That looks damn good, I'm thinking I'll dump ,mine in the dp other than that you have the setup I'm looking for

Mine used to dump into the DP when I was stock fuel with WorkStock 72/59 compounds. The DP wasn't on in this photo but you can see where the flange was going to sit right on the DP and vband clamp on....

Shafer171

Reaction score
With the engine in the shop not much to update. I will be doing some fuel mods as well now though seeing as I will be buying injectors. Probably 30s and Morgan's twin pump set up and a fuel lab pump. I've never built a fuel system but going to give it a shot, I just don't want to have the headache of the fass or ad bs.

Shafer171

Reaction score
Got the injectors back yesterday and actually four of them were bad, had bad solenoids. The other four all checked out good but I'm going to go ahead and replace them. I'll sell the good ones cheap to some one with cores to replace them.

Latest posts

Members online