MIDWEST DIESEL DUEL FUELER REVIEW

Reaction score
how are you guys aligning the pump? i kept the 3 bolts loose on the bracket, lined the belt up with the pulley, then took it back out, tightened the bolts and pump. still cant align it. i was thinking to shimp the pulley with a washer behind it to align it. but im sure thats not what everyones doing lol

I got one from Morgan doing the same thing. Has rode one grove off the entire time. No matter how I bolted it up. Called morgan and he told me to widen the hole in the bracket to move the bracket over. No thanks. I've just let it ride. Hasn't hurt anything yet.

If you guy have the old beakers that have round holes, then you need to slot the holes. The new brackets have slots in there for more adjustment. Because we were finding more inconsistencies between trucks. So by adding adjustment slots to the design for the three mounting bolts, you have plenty of adjustment.

I would gladly modify them for you guys if you wanted to send them in. Otherwise of you have access to a mill or die grinder you can make them yourself to provide enough forward movement to align the belt.

When aligned properly, there is no reason to have the belt running off the pulley. The new pulleys have a lip on them and will not allow it to run off either.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reaction score
If you guy have the old beakers that have round holes, then you need to slot the holes. The new brackets have slots in there for more adjustment. Because we were finding more inconsistencies between trucks. So by adding adjustment slots to the design for the three mounting bolts, you have plenty of adjustment.

I would gladly modify them for you guys if you wanted to send them in. Otherwise of you have access to a mill or die grinder you can make them yourself to provide enough forward movement to align the belt.

When aligned properly, there is no reason to have the belt running off the pulley. The new pulleys have a lip on them and will not allow it to run off either.

The one I did for a customer I had to loosen all the bolts up and pry the pump forward and towards the passenger side to get the belt to stay in the grooves. Doesn't look like much but it was enough.

Reaction score
The one I did for a customer I had to loosen all the bolts up and pry the pump forward and towards the passenger side to get the belt to stay in the grooves. Doesn't look like much but it was enough.

If you pin the tensioner to keep the tension off you can align the belt by hand. Makes it a little easier than fighting the belt tension.

Nick284

Reaction score
can anyone tell me where the plug for the AC is located and comes out from? i cant seem to find mine and it has to be there. i assume everyones extending the wires to reach the plug in after they pull the line out of the way of the pulley. it must have fell, or im looking on the wrong harness and cant locate it. getting annoyed lol

Reaction score
Nick, you don't have to change anything with the wires. I know you bought this kit used. Can you give me a call? Seems like you are having a lot of unnecessary problems.

Latest posts

Members online