Looking for customer input

strokeofgenius

Reaction score
We are planning to ship Friday. Many of you can expect PM's and/or emails from me tonight and tomorrow to coordinate shipping. Running a little behind, as we've been completely inundated with BETA test applications for this.

Cool thanks! I do appreciate all the time you guys are putting in to this project. And do appreciate your putting up with us bothersome customers as we try to patiently wait for Christmas! Lol thanks again!

joshua5438

Reaction score
We are planning to ship Friday. Many of you can expect PM's and/or emails from me tonight and tomorrow to coordinate shipping. Running a little behind, as we've been completely inundated with BETA test applications for this.

Where are the applications to submit or did I miss something?

Powerstroke Man 6.4

Reaction score

Matt, how long do you think BETA will run before hitting production?

joshua5438

Reaction score
Excited to find out if the cables get sent out today. Will you have a list of everyone you sent them to or will it be a surprise when we get them?

SpartanDieselTech

Reaction score
Some of the test cables have already shipped, and others are outbound. Just waiting on delivery to our guys before we start sending out software.

strokeofgenius

Reaction score
Maybe you can help me. I tried to call Matt yesterday and make payment but could never get ahold of anyone at truck solutions. Am i ok for now or should i keep trying?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

joshua5438

Reaction score
Maybe you can help me. I tried to call Matt yesterday and make payment but could never get ahold of anyone at truck solutions. Am i ok for now or should i keep trying?

I had the same thing happen yesterday. He called me back this morning, so hopefully you are on his list to call back. They do need payment before they ship so I would try to call again if you do not hear back this morning. Just my opinion.

Powerstroke Man 6.4

Reaction score
SOTF switch

Position specific adjustable parameters for OST/SOTF?

a certain postion on the switch, could have for example "exhaust brake". (Selectable via OST on a certain "tune" for example postion #1.)

turn switch to a different position and back to normal?

Would something like this be possible?

This would be helpful for towing.

joshua5438

Reaction score
Not yet. Think I'm going to mount mine in the 12V spot on the drivers side. Not big on drilling holes in the dash.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

klbowen

Reaction score
Hey just now found this forum. I bought a 2008 6.4 with the dashdaq and I think it is job 1. Rather than read 56 pages can anyone give me a quick update on what I'm able to do and how I get it done? New to the diesel tuning world... Just got out of the idi life.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

strokeofgenius

Reaction score
Nothing as of yet. No updates have been released for the Job 1's yet. The Shift on the Fly tuning is in beta testing the the moment and On screen tuning options available down the road.

Latest posts

Members online