Catch Can and Venturi

Rubenk

Reaction score
It will haze just as bad out the exhaust vs just venting to the atmosphere. Both sannerio are anoying.
Everybody and their dog seems to notice.
Makes a nice truck look like a jalop.

Agreed, I get asked about my CCV Blowby all the time, had people think my truck was on fire a time or two too lol...I need to do something about it, probably build the motor. :poke:

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
It will haze just as bad out the exhaust vs just venting to the atmosphere. Both sannerio are anoying.
Everybody and their dog seems to notice.
Makes a nice truck look like a jalop.

yet in exhaust it actually gets pushed out and away from the truck vs pluming under the truck .

CAT35niner

Reaction score
Mike does the can come with some sort of mount or is that up to us? I need to pick one of these up. It's time to vent the annoying ccv back to the intake.

Big Bad 6.4

Reaction score
I had a Mishimoto on mine and maybe it was just me but it really did seem to drive and feel different to me. The turbos sounded different like if they were under pressure. I ended up taking it off and everything I was used to as far as sound and driving went back to the way it was before the catch can.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
yeah if you have a kink or ANY blaockage , exactly what you described can and will happen. hose routing is huge .

Big Bad 6.4

Reaction score
yeah if you have a kink or ANY blaockage , exactly what you described can and will happen. hose routing is huge .

Do you think elevation could affect how it would work with a catch can? I'm anywhere from 5k-7k feet ASL but sometimes up to around 10k

Jbird

Reaction score
Straight down then straight back would the the text book best way to route the hose wouldnt it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NY_Mott

Reaction score
Tried to place my order today, John i think it was said no pre orders.. booo .hahaha

Mike- I got your other goodies about to be powder coated would really like to add this. Please let me know when i can get an order in ..

Thanks man..

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Tried to place my order today, John i think it was said no pre orders.. booo .hahaha

Mike- I got your other goodies about to be powder coated would really like to add this. Please let me know when i can get an order in ..

Thanks man..

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

pm me i'll make something special happen for ya .

Latest posts

Members online