Aftermarket steering wheel adapter?

BOSS450

Reaction score
I plan to switch to a different steering wheel when i add to my cage next month to make it easier to get in and out of in a hurry. Does anyone have any experience with aftermarket steering wheel quick disconnects?

also plan on adding this to the

PCShttps://www.powertraincontrolsolutions.com/Performance_Aftermarket/Products/Electronic_Shifters/Paddle_Shifter/PS_Kits/hightolow/10/

devdiesel

Reaction score
NRG makes some pretty slick disconnects. You'll probably have to fab up something to make it work with the factory column though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BOSS450

Reaction score
EBD2002B-F98A-485E-ACFC-91C0E1BA4966.png

BOSS450

Reaction score
Will do. Won't be used at drag strip. It's for burnout box and playing on the street. But should be done in a week or two. Street car takeover at zmax is the 24th

Six_Sloww

Reaction score
I figured, but awesome for a truck with a big single that gets driven on the street. Helps big time when you can pick gears

BOSS450

Reaction score
I figured, but awesome for a truck with a big single that gets driven on the street. Helps big time when you can pick gears

That's 99% of the reason. Stock turbo trucks trying to blow smoke on me while I'm cruising with zero pounds.

devdiesel

Reaction score
Very cool! Let us know how it goes! Charger selection will be my next mod, just don't want to loose all the drivability. this could help for sure

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BOSS450

Reaction score
Well I also switched To a 480 so I'm sure that's gonna hurt it. Plus a few other odd things. Should still drive decent with everything done. The exhaust wheel on the 480 is big too.

BOSS450

Reaction score
Nope ratchet is just an add on as I lost my steering column entirely. No key anymore all push button. Still have paddle shifter ran on steering wheel. I will say the paddle shifter as it is ran wireless other the power and ground doesn't shift back to back quick enough to use to dragrace

Latest posts

Members online