Washed my tuner... Help Needed.....

vr6dub

Reaction score
So did a thing last weekend, putting that mildly..... I accidently washed my H & S tuner with a load of laundry. :cursing: I let it dry out in a bag of rice and it powers on and works mostly as normal with the following exception. When I try to adjust the tune from stock to tow/street/performance, it goes up to the "tow" and then drops back to stock. It only goes to stock and nothing else. I cant get it to go past the tow selection before it automatically drops back to stock. The tuner will program the truck and allow me to select any tune/options with the up or down arrows, just cant get it to select a different power level.

So, what are my options? Obviously I'm deleeted and need a tuner that supports that. :doh:

sootie

Reaction score
So did a thing last weekend, putting that mildly..... I accidently washed my H & S tuner with a load of laundry. :cursing: I let it dry out in a bag of rice and it powers on and works mostly as normal with the following exception. When I try to adjust the tune from stock to tow/street/performance, it goes up to the "tow" and then drops back to stock. It only goes to stock and nothing else. I cant get it to go past the tow selection before it automatically drops back to stock. The tuner will program the truck and allow me to select any tune/options with the up or down arrows, just cant get it to select a different power level.

So, what are my options? Obviously I'm deleeted and need a tuner that supports that. :doh:

just a shot in the dark but turn all your defuel settings off and try it again.

vr6dub

Reaction score
Im just wondering how it made it to the wash lol

My fault, in process of moving to a new house. Took the tuner out of the truck and stuck in my cargo pocket of my shorts. Next day, said shorts with tuner, wallet, and keys got dropped into the wash machine.

So need to know is there a place that can fix it, if not, what do I go with now. :(

Jomax

Reaction score
At least you now have a clean tuner.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online