Catch Can and Venturi

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
This is the protoype that i have approved. i should have a price tomorrow. it will either include or have an option for stainless hose , and will have a fitting option for 1" or 3/4" so both 6.7 and 6.4 are covered. I am super pumped on how heavy duty and clean this is.

67CatchCan.jpg

Venturi.jpg

6.4f350

Reaction score
I'd be interested in this catch can and a No Limit intake elbow that has a provision for routing the CCV into it.

TXAG07

Reaction score
Very interested. I have mine in the exhaust currently and have the cheap tractor supply canister on the frame rail in between. Wandering how much better the "Mike Version" is....

Jbird

Reaction score
How does that catch can compare to the mishimoto? Will it be any different?

Also if i decided to keep my can can i order just the venturi from you?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6.4f350

Reaction score
Any word on an intake elbow that has a provision to route the CCV back into it? I saw it mentioned a few months ago in another thread that it was coming.

Jomax

Reaction score
No Limit,,, tomorrow has come and gone a couple of times, any news or price on your catch can are they going to be for sale?, when..

Patience, no need to get antsy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rubenk

Reaction score
Great looking piece!

I'm curious though, whats the point of the catch can if its going to the exhaust?

08twinturbo

Reaction score
Ruben. I'm thinking maybe ccv goes to can to catch any oil. Then vents from can into exhaust to help rid the smell and vapor.

Rubenk

Reaction score
Ruben. I'm thinking maybe ccv goes to can to catch any oil. Then vents from can into exhaust to help rid the smell and vapor.

Right, thats the idea, but i'm curious if it goes to the exhaust anyways why capture the oil? Honest question.

6.0 Tech

Reaction score
Right, thats the idea, but i'm curious if it goes to the exhaust anyways why capture the oil? Honest question.

Notneb was saying n his 6.7 setup there was still a decent smell coming from the tailpipe, i have noticed on ky 6.0 in the morning there is a haze and a decent smell. This should take care of that i would think. Especially th e amount of blow by the 6.4s and 6.7s have. It is a hell of a lot better having it in the exhaust than to the atmosphere, however there is still some cleanup to be desired, at least on a dd.

6.4f350

Reaction score

So you don't have oil running out of your tailpipe. Exhaust at the point where this gets plumbed in isn't hot enough to burn off the oil.

Rubenk

Reaction score
Notneb was saying n his 6.7 setup there was still a decent smell coming from the tailpipe, i have noticed on ky 6.0 in the morning there is a haze and a decent smell. This should take care of that i would think. Especially th e amount of blow by the 6.4s and 6.7s have. It is a hell of a lot better having it in the exhaust than to the atmosphere, however there is still some cleanup to be desired, at least on a dd.

So you don't have oil running out of your tailpipe. Exhaust at the point where this gets plumbed in isn't hot enough to burn off the oil.

Interesting, Thanks guys.

6.4f350

Reaction score
I have mine to a catch and then to just under the truck and hate the smell and smoke. I want to take it back into the intake after the catch can. No Limit said they had an elbow with a CCV provision in the works but I'm about to just poke a hole in the elbow I have now so I can stop smelling it at stoplights.

Latest posts

Members online