HP Tuners? Traction bars

Morfael

Reaction score
I've tried searching and haven't found anything about this in the last few months. Is anyone using HP Tuners for the 6.4's? If so is it worth it? I'm wanting custom tunes for my truck that is currently running a MiniMaxx, wanted to see what would be a better route to go.

Also I want to get some bolt on traction bars for my truck. Most people seem to think OUO are the best... but most sites I've looked at don't have them actually listed to be able to order them. So can I get some prices shipped to the middle of the desert? Or if anyone is relatively close (within a few hour drive) to Fort Irwin I'll come pick them up.

ncollins64

Reaction score
If it was me I'd run custom mcc tunes on your minimax and ouo and PMF both make good stuff. Just depends on budget and preference but there really isn't a wrong way to go. Send mike at no limit fab a pm and he can get you squared away with anything you need.

sootie

Reaction score
pm Breaking Habits on here for OUO parts.

x2 on getting custom mcc tunes for your mini maxx. Gear head is my go to...

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
I've tried searching and haven't found anything about this in the last few months. Is anyone using HP Tuners for the 6.4's? If so is it worth it? I'm wanting custom tunes for my truck that is currently running a MiniMaxx, wanted to see what would be a better route to go.

Also I want to get some bolt on traction bars for my truck. Most people seem to think OUO are the best... but most sites I've looked at don't have them actually listed to be able to order them. So can I get some prices shipped to the middle of the desert? Or if anyone is relatively close (within a few hour drive) to Fort Irwin I'll come pick them up.

hit me up ! we can make you a smoking deal on gear head cutom mcc tunes and ouo traction bars !

Morfael

Reaction score
If it was me I'd run custom mcc tunes on your minimax and ouo and PMF both make good stuff. Just depends on budget and preference but there really isn't a wrong way to go. Send mike at no limit fab a pm and he can get you squared away with anything you need.

I called No Limit last week, they were supposed to send me info and a quote but never did. I don't remember who I talked to at this point though.

Rubenk

Reaction score
I have HPTuners, but it does not currently support emissions removalss in the software. Supposedly you can take a read of your PCM with a removal tune, modify the tune, and put it back and you will retain the emissions ******s though.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
I called No Limit last week, they were supposed to send me info and a quote but never did. I don't remember who I talked to at this point though.

really? thats pretty rare, but possible i guess. call back and ask for mike.

Latest posts

Members online