Changing turbos

Amstaff

Reaction score
What all is needed to go back to stock style turbos? I have a 472 and stock fuel now and I'm afraid a 468 is still not going to do what I want.

78f100

Reaction score
I'm not sure what kit you have but if it uses stock up pipes you need a down pipe, turbo pedistal, oil feed line, turbo seal kit, stock cac pipe, stock style intake, stock hot side pipe, and stock style intermediate pipe u pipe where the fuel cooler mounts. New tune, Should be about it.

Amstaff

Reaction score
So it sounds like it would be best to find someone that wants to trade for a single setup. Thanks man I guess now I need to figure out what I want to do.

6.4f350

Reaction score
So it sounds like it would be best to find someone that wants to trade for a single setup. Thanks man I guess now I need to figure out what I want to do.

That would be the best way to do it. I have almost everything you would need but I want to hang onto it in case I ever want to put stock turbos back on my truck.

78f100

Reaction score
I have all the parts to do the swap I would sell, just not the turbos. I have several sets of turbos but they are all cores. Your best option would be like you said find someone who wants to trade it all out. If you can't pm me and I will round up the parts minus turbos and make a price.