Looking for customer input

Powerstroke Man 6.4

Reaction score
If I was them I definitely wouldn't offer a projected date, because then people feel let down if they can't meet it. I am just so happy that they are actually still updating the 6.4 tuning (when they could forget about it or charge for the updates), that I figure whenever it comes it comes. Thanks again Spar-tan!

Yes, totally agree with you I just like to ask to see if Matt does have a projected date.

If not no worries.

djr4x4

Reaction score
A bit curious.. have u started on the 6.4 project or still working on the 6.7 stuff??

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

My09Ride

Reaction score
From reading other post it looks like they are about fixed. There will always be glitches. I am kinda new, but did a lot of reading before committing to $par+@an. I "think" you 6.4 guys caused me to pick them. Along with much other reading. The whole thing is a big commitment. My extended warrantee is not up until Sept, and there are a lot of trucks out there waiting till that happens. I love the tunes and have been for only 7K mile now and not a hitch. If I had one I just email Mick, and fixed. Service was beyond good. I'M IMPATIENT TOO!!!!! Cause we know it will be great!!

joshua5438

Reaction score
I have been running the 325 Beta since it was released and switched back to the 310 yesterday. All I can say is WOW! I didnt realize how tame that Beta was until I switched back. I honestly had no complaints about the Beta, it actually fixed my random rev slam in stop and go traffic! Can't wait to see what all they have to offer once the update is released.....

markcharltonjr

Reaction score
I am sorry if this has been answered, but where do we get the SOTF Install Directions from ? I just received mine today, and all it has is the knob and an unconnected connection that does not look like it fits anywhere on the Ngauge Tuner. Has anyone done an install post yet? I know this is new so prob not

Powerstroke Man 6.4

Reaction score
I am sorry if this has been answered, but where do we get the SOTF Install Directions from ? I just received mine today, and all it has is the knob and an unconnected connection that does not look like it fits anywhere on the Ngauge Tuner. Has anyone done an install post yet? I know this is new so prob not

This is the 6.4 Spar-tan thread, post in the 13-16 Spar-tan thread.

I think you are supposed to email tech and they will send you the license and install instructions for the switch.

SpartanDieselTech

Reaction score
I do still have an occasional rev/slam even with running the Beta.

Under what conditions are you still seeing it? We haven't had it occur in testing with this file yet, so if you can be specific with when it happens, that would help a lot. Thanks!

Notneb

Reaction score
Gotta love newbs who can't even figure out what thread to post in... I mean, the 6.4 and 6.7 are almost identical right?! *heavy sarcasm*

PyroFighter

Reaction score
Under what conditions are you still seeing it? We haven't had it occur in testing with this file yet, so if you can be specific with when it happens, that would help a lot. Thanks!

Rev slam happens in my dads truck like clock work on the same corner going to his house. Cruising about 35-40mph, then slow down to 15 ish mph for a sharp and short 90 degree corner, when you come out of the corner and go to take off it will slam. Almost every time.

Powerstroke Man 6.4

Reaction score
Rev slam happens in my dads truck like clock work on the same corner going to his house. Cruising about 35-40mph, then slow down to 15 ish mph for a sharp and short 90 degree corner, when you come out of the corner and go to take off it will slam. Almost every time.

On the 325? If so interesting with the 325 solved the turning rev slams on my truck.

KTM300

Reaction score
My conditions are similar to described above. Happens when I driving up my parent's driveway. Driving around 25 mph, let off and coast across their cattle guard, truck slows to around 15 mph, get back on the throttle, truck revs and then slams.

SpartanDieselTech

Reaction score
Quick Update

Since I'm here at work using the quiet 3-day weekend to my advantage on the 6.4L projects, I thought I'd drop you guys a quick update.

Originally I had mentioned our plans to release OST and shift-on-the-fly at the same time for 6.4L, in one comprehensive software update. Logistically, however, I still have a good bid of coding and de-bugging to do for the expanded OST changes. Shift-on-the-fly, on the other hand, is far further along in development. We have it functioning on 3 trucks here in the shop, and as soon as our next load of switch hardware comes in (we are now completely out, you can thank the 6.7L guys for that :axe:) I'd like to get the BETA out for SOTF (Job 1 and Job 2+) before the OST.

Can't see any reason to hold up user testing for SOTF simply for OST, when it's a non-issue to expand later. I'll keep everyone updated again shortly.

Latest posts

Members online