How much should i ask for my truck?

ohiostroker95

Reaction score
I'm thinking about selling my 2008 f250 with the 6.4 powerstroke. Truck has had TONS of upgrades done to it within the last year. I bought the truck with 87k on it. Found out the engine was blown so i had a BRAND NEW, not rebuilt engine installed in the truck. I had the *** ******d with a 5" straight pipe exhaust installed. EGR cooler and valve are ******d as well. The engine was never ran with the emission parts on it. I had ARP headstuds installed, Batmo wheel drop in wheels in both turbos. A fass 150 lift pump and ladder bars installed. A mishoto radiator as well as ISSPRO gauges (EGT, Trans Temp, And Boost). It has a H&S XRT Pro tuner on it as well. All of this was installed when the new engine was put in. Truck has a pro comp dual steering stabilizer. Has 35x12.5x20 tires. At 99k miles I had a stage 3 built transmission installed. Engine and Transmission was both done at Redline Diesel Performance in Wooster Ohio. I have receipts for it all. And last week had all new Rancho shocks pads rotors and calipers on all 4 corners done. Front end was went through at same time and everything is perfect. Truck also has remote start. Everything works perfect on truck except for the sunroof. Also has Bestop power running boards on it as well. I still owe about 27k on the truck. Would like to be able to sell it and still put a few dollars in my pocket lol. Just dont really know what would be a goood price to ask for it. Thanks guys!

1BD9D7

Reaction score
Sounds like it's a great truck but I'm afraid you won't have a lot over 27k to put in your pocket. That's rough getting rid of it after all the $ in the past year.

cbf9703

Reaction score
:whs:

3313ede1e36c4e960ab612e213d3c06b.jpg

We can make that happen. LOL

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

My09Ride

Reaction score
This may not work, but try replacing the Cam Sensor. It should be pretty easy with the cooler out of the way. Check wiring too. Worse case PCM

6.0 Tech

Reaction score
You got rpm? Crank sensor sends voltage for the cam sensor. You need both rpm, and a good cam sensor for the truck to start.

ohiostroker95

Reaction score
Yeah it'll crank just won't start. I swear its always something with this truck. I know its more than likely been said before but i believe owning a 6.4 is the biggest love/hate relationship ive ever been in lol

6.0 Tech

Reaction score
Yeah it'll crank just won't start. I swear its always something with this truck. I know its more than likely been said before but i believe owning a 6.4 is the biggest love/hate relationship ive ever been in lol

I meant with rpm i the pcm reading rpm?

You think a 6.4 is love/hate, you owned a 6.0? LOL :hammer:

6.0 Tech

Reaction score
Yeah i guess just a little bitter at yhe old girl for having to build it twice in 6-8 months. But i guess shes been pretty good if i think about it.

ohiostroker95

Reaction score
Mine was eatting injectors when i had the bullydog on it, went to the SCT with ********** tunes and never had anymore problems. It had 170k on stock head bolts when i sold it. And being 17 and dumb i wasn't easy on that truck lol. I sold my cummins for this 6.4 and i think i regret that everyday i look at the ford lol

6.0 Tech

Reaction score
Eh itll be alright, maybe its just that time of the month. Is she leaking as well? LOL. You get if figure out yet?

ohiostroker95

Reaction score
The more i look at it and talked to the guy that usually does my work, he thinks its oil from the CCV. So im gonna do a CCV reroute with the catch can, bigger intercooler, cold side and hot side intercooler pipes, and reallllllly thinking about a 72mm atmo turbo right now.

6.0 Tech

Reaction score
You get it running again though? I was just joking aboutnthe leak. I ran my ccv derete into the exhaust usibg a fitting from vibrant that is a weld in bung with a screw in venturi.

Latest posts

Members online