6.0 into a stretched crew cab 79 ford

Injected79

Reaction score
Hey guys long story short, we have swapped a 2003 6.0 into a 79 ford, using the 03 dash, the 5r110 transmission and t-case from the superduty. We have ran into a kink looking for ideas. We have the truck starting through the key, ( used superduy steering colum) all gauges work properly, everything seems to cycle as it should, but the accelerator pedal is dead and my AE wont connect through obd port. Any ideas on where to start? Yes fuse is good for obd port and all light on the AE connector light up as they should.
:ford:

Golddigger

Reaction score
Need pics! :poke: Is your pedal good? Not looking at any wiring ,but are there any fuses that might be missing or a wire(ground or power) not hooked up? FICM getting all signals?

Injected79

Reaction score
lol i try to find some pictures, all fuses are good, and already swapped a known good pedal into the truck, with no change. i need some sort of wiring lay out for the pedal

Golddigger

Reaction score
Sounds like a direct short. Do you have a power probe? You could unplug the pedal assembly and start there.

kyle43335

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
here you go
app1_zps17749082.gif

app2_zpsf2489e1c.gif

Heres the diagram for fuse 27.

fuse27_zpsb4ca6c74.gif

Last edited:

strokethis_06

Reaction score
I had an ebp sensor go bad and had no pedal. Scratched my head for days. Just an idea.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

Injected79

Reaction score
Thats guys, tinkered with it for a few hours tonight and I got both of those issues fixed. Couple switched plugs will do it every time:ford:

Injected79

Reaction score
forgot about this thread, we were able to drive it out of the shop under its own power the other night. made a few trips up and down a side road and she shifts through all the gears and tc lock up, best brakes and powersteering it has ever had with the hydro boost system. some of you guys may have seen it on one of the powerstroke facebook pages i posted a video link on.

Latest posts

Members online