20% TO 40% OFF ON FORD OEM PARTS

Taylor D

Reaction score
well the vin isnt very helpfull at all :doh: it doesnt bring me up anytype of factory spring codes, i doubt it but possibly the door sticker may have some codes if you could snap a picture of that.

Can u give me the weights on the different coils need heavier coils sags bad loaded it has a 17ft box with lift gate and gets loaded heavy in the front of the box

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

sunrisefordparts

Reaction score
Can u give me the weights on the different coils need heavier coils sags bad loaded it has a 17ft box with lift gate and gets loaded heavy in the front of the box

i sent an email off to ford to see if they can get me the factory spring code so i can see about getting heavier springs, as for my listing in the catalog is only gives me letter codes no weight ratings.

sunrisefordparts

Reaction score
Okay thanks a bunch buddy

well according to ford the van is equipped with v code springs, if the catalog is listed correctly then the z code is the heaviest spring for that van and sell $103.91 each shipped. as for wieght rating ord didnt have that answer and i tried searching google and nothing comes up.

Taylor D

Reaction score
yeah if it has the filter inline then new lines from trans towards cooler would need to be replaced, list $83.57 sell $60.17 for both lines.

Okay I'll take the lines and other parts minus pan going with a mag tec pan also want the sensor from previous post and coils when u run that vin

internal filter list $77.69 sell $41.95
pan list $86.70 sell $62.42
gasket list $44.87 sell $32.30
free shipping
q#320222

well according to ford the van is equipped with v code springs, if the catalog is listed correctly then the z code is the heaviest spring for that van and sell $103.91 each shipped. as for wieght rating ord didnt have that answer and i tried searching google and nothing comes up.

Okay lets do the qty 2 of the Z Code Springs and all the 6.4 job 3 int filter, gasket,and job 3 trans to trans cooler lines.

Also need the EGT Sensor for the Passenger side up pipe from previous post. Also need HPFP gaskets, seals etc... for installing a new pump

Cycle_xpressions

Reaction score
I need an 05-07 chrome front grille shipped to 80128.

Thanks
Josh

Also props on my last order I called the day after your post and had it to my house by weeks end. Awesome

ToMang07

Reaction score
Question. How does the core return work with the calipers?

Sent while swerving into the wrong lane...

sunrisefordparts

Reaction score
Question. How does the core return work with the calipers?

Sent while swerving into the wrong lane...

was there a return label shipped with them? if so slap that on send them back and once we get them we credit you back. if no label let me know and shoot me an email address and ill get some over.

ToMang07

Reaction score
was there a return label shipped with them? if so slap that on send them back and once we get them we credit you back. if no label let me know and shoot me an email address and ill get some over.

I won't be able to check until tomorrow, I haven't even opened the package yet.